BE's New Summer Tote!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
With Jackie's permission I am sharing a couple of pics of the new BE tote. On twitter she said that the cream is the regular size and pewter is medium. Name and details will be added to BE soon. The pics are Jackie's, they're not professional images which she noted on twitter as well. (But they look very nice!) Oh, and the square on the bags says "Made in Italy".

Pics from Jackie:

80172570.jpg

80173153.jpg

I like them! What do you all think? :smile:

No, I see it! I agree that it's like a TME and WTM together. That might be why I like it! I love the rolled handles. I like totes too!

ETA: It just occurred to me that I like this because of the absence of the drawstring! It's a WTM w/o the drawstring plus the rolled straps of the TME. I want one in aubergine!

Last edited:
glamourgirlpink , I'm just like you searching for a baby bag.
Moonfancy : How does this tote close? With a magnet or a zipper? : these are the same question I asked Rose, no answer yet.

Messenger strap is removable and no zipper.
Yes, Contessa, you're correct , the bag is very similar to the WTM sans le drawstring and round thingies..lol

I like it!

I loved this when I saw it on Twitter today - I have to get one of the large ones -- and I'm so glad it has the rounded handles - those will actually stay on my shoulder!