Does Anyone like the camel Peyton in the Satchel or the hobo?

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I wanted a neutral bag for spring to wear with pretty neutrals, pastels and khakis. I did finmd that I was drawn to the simple lines of the plain Peyton hobo with the turnlocks on the side in khacki or camel color, not sure of the formal color. It comes in a stachel as well that is cute in that color and a red color. I do like the plain hobo , but I like carrying satchels on the arm as well. My eye still goes out to the beautiful Kristin Python Satchel, but it is a big bag and very expensive. I have had my trials this week with a damaged Audrey floral eggshell satchel and replacing it on a PCE but finally I am being offered a replecement after a long and tedious complaint that it came with a terrible and was not finished and flat in color. If anyone has these bags, please let me know how they wear and if the style is comfy. Thanks for your help.

I don't have the Peyton hobo but I love it! I tried it on at the store and it felt very comfortable due to the large shoulder strap. It didn't seem like it would slip off at all. It was a relly good wieght and it seemed to fit perfectly (I am 5.6 and 110lb). The camel was a great color,the peoney is more pink then red but it is also very nice. It also came in blue but that has been off the site for a couple of months so I don't know if it is sold out now or if it is outlet bound. I have seen the hobo at the outlet (raspberry ot art in sateen) last week for about $100.00 (coupons in).

Peyton's a beautiful bag! The hobos are pretty lightweight and the camel color is a perfect spring/summer bag. The only thing I would caution you with is that the satchel/carryall is a bit heavy. My friend has one and even in the signature sateen it's much heavier than she expected. If you don't mind a slightly heavy bag, then either would be perfect.

Thanks girls, I wanted something light and neutral and this bag seemed nice in the hobo, but after seeing pictures of Spacy Tracey's Julia gunmetal hobo and the other girls who ordered this pretty bag, I was hooked. I decided to go for it. I hope mine has no odor issues like the Audrey eggshell did, so disappointing for I was so looking forward to that bag. I just loved the simplicity of this bag on all of you that were kind enough to model it and I am hoping that I love it!. Thanks for your help!!.

I bought the Peyton shoulder bag (hobo) a few weeks ago in camel and I really like the simple lines and it is soooo comfortable to carry. I have other Coach bags with all the bells, whistles and doo dads (I love them) but was drawn to the simple lines of the Peyton.

I bought the Peyton shoulder bag (hobo) a few weeks ago in camel and I really like the simple lines and it is soooo comfortable to carry. I have other Coach bags with all the bells, whistles and doo dads (I love them) but was drawn to the simple lines of the Peyton.
I like it too, but am waiting on a metallic Julia like Sapcytracy..has...it might come today...I might get it yet..who knows if the outlets have them. I like the lines as well. Thanks!!:smile:

Peyton's a beautiful bag! The hobos are pretty lightweight and the camel color is a perfect spring/summer bag. The only thing I would caution you with is that the satchel/carryall is a bit heavy. My friend has one and even in the signature sateen it's much heavier than she expected. If you don't mind a slightly heavy bag, then either would be perfect.
Thanks, I will stick to the lighter one if it comes to the outlet in either color. Thank you!!:smile:

I don't have the Peyton hobo but I love it! I tried it on at the store and it felt very comfortable due to the large shoulder strap. It didn't seem like it would slip off at all. It was a relly good wieght and it seemed to fit perfectly (I am 5.6 and 110lb). The camel was a great color,the peoney is more pink then red but it is also very nice. It also came in blue but that has been off the site for a couple of months so I don't know if it is sold out now or if it is outlet bound. I have seen the hobo at the outlet (raspberry ot art in sateen) last week for about $100.00 (coupons in).
Oh I hope I can find it, tired of paying full price. I liked it too!!