New or used Mabel - which one??

piisku_h

Jul 18, 2009
OK, so now I have this kind of problem: to choose between used and new Mabels... First I admit I wasn´t going to buy a Mabel right now at all - but then I saw a grey (pebble) one on eBay. It´s in used good condition according to seller and the price is £275. The seller says the straps are a bit darkened but otherwise there shouldn´t be major signs of wearing... The colour attracts me a lot.
Then again there´s BNWT pink nappa Mabel priced £399. The colour is beautiful but I was wondering if it´s too delicate for everyday use...
What do you think of the prices? Should I buy the used one or save for the new? I appreciate your help :smile:

If they were both the same price which one would you go for?
If its the grey then you've saved £124. If it's the pink then ask yourself if you feel it's worth the extra money? If it is - go pink.
I think you have to go with a heart decision. I live to regret head decisions more than heart ones. It's the "what if" feeling. Good luck!

Thank you all again! I think I´ll go and buy that pebble one - I´m more and more attracted to that colour. I think it´s perfect with the black clothes I´m usually wearing :smile:

Thank you all again! I think I´ll go and buy that pebble one - I´m more and more attracted to that colour. I think it´s perfect with the black clothes I´m usually wearing :smile:

Lovely choice piisku. I'm mad about Mabels and saw the one you've described and she's beauiful. Really really ENJOY! :biggrin:

I purchased the pebble one :biggrin: Just can´t wait to have her here! I´ll post some pics as soon as she arrives so you can take a look...
I must be really crazy but I´m seriously considering to have another one in patent leather pink/fuschia for summer --