Shiny Karung SO Stretch Knot - Mass Reveal Thread!!!

This is so unfair! I am stuck out of the office all day today, and for some reason I can't open page 1 of this thread on my BlackBerry - but page 2 opens fine. Please someone post some pictures on page 2!

These are gorgeous! Congrats ladies :heart:

attachment.php

Congratulations MarvelGirl!!! This is how I enlarge a photo...Before you hit post, click on the uploaded photo in your Manage Attachments window. It brings up the picture, full size, in a separate window. Copy the URL address and then click the insert image icon. It is the one that looks like a pale yellow box with a mountain inside. Next, paste the URL of your picture in the image window that opens and voila!!!

attachment.php

..just a thought...you should try photoshopping the knot into your flying avatar's hand, hehe.

Oh my goodness that is one beautiful knot!! Congratulations to all who got this beauty!!

My only question is what the plaque says.

What is under "Made In Italy"? From Gingee's picture below I am thinking it is initials?

knot.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, it's my initials. Sorry if the pic came out a little blurry - I wanted to get the pics uploaded as quickly as possible. Didn't even watermark them in my rush to post.

Thanks to everyone for all of the wonderful compliments and congratulatory messages!

jburgh, I really can't thank you enough for making this happen. You are so amazing and we are so lucky to have you as our MOD! I have wanted to purchase a Knot for a while now and am so glad I waited. This one is complete and utter perfection! Thank you so much! :hugs:

sbelle - Regarding the plaque, I too found that it is very hard to get a good/non-blurry picture of it. But following is what is says:

BOTTEGA VENETA
MADE IN ITALY
Initials Here

LIMITED EDITION
LAVORAZIONE FATTA A MANO​