I need your HELP MAXI lovers

Feb 16, 2010
so ive been debating on getting a jumbo XL vintage but after seeing the MAxi current version in black with GHW im torn iive been through the forum and hear the vintage qualitly is better but i kind of like the new MAxi better but then i see the vintage XL and love it also i need your help to decide i know theres probably a waiting list for the maxi GHW in lambskin DOES ANYONE HAVE COMPARISON PICS OF THE MAXI AND VINTAGE XL WOULD BE GREAT. also is caviar better then lambskin as far as keeping it up? im new to chanel and ive been drooling over these bags for awhile I need help!!!!!!:biggrin:

i adore the vintage maxi design. honestly, i'm not feeling the current one's flap proportions.... wish chanel would bring it back in its same form w/ subtler CC's.

I have the black caviar maxi with gold hardware and I really love mine. I use it as an everyday bag when I am not wearing my BV cabat and it has held up very nicely through rain, snow, etc. this winter.

I like the lambskin maxi as well but did not purchase it because I didn't want to worry about it scratching, tearing, water stains, etc. Both the maxi and vintage XL are gorgy though. Good Luck deciding!

Here are the two side by side.. Vintage XL Jumbo vs. current version Maxi.

Hope these help! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_8547-1.jpg
    IMG_8547-1.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_8551-1.jpg
    IMG_8551-1.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8556.JPG
    IMG_8556.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 70