White marks on Mono Canvas...

Hi Foxytip,
Just wanna warn you with the magic eraser...
it's very good but it's also very abrasive so please be very careful if you decide to use it.
a little apple cleaner can also help if you wanna use it.

we also have alot of cleaning tips in the Louis Vuitton FAQS.
or try to do a search on the subject.

goodluck!:smile:

Last edited:
Hi Foxytip,
Just wanna warn you with the magic eraser...
it's very good but it's also very abrasive so please be very careful if you decide to use it.
a little apple cleaner can also help if you wanna use it.

we also have alot of cleaning tips in the Louis Vuitton FAQS.
or try to do a search on the subject.

goodluck!:smile:

^^I agree. Be careful with the magic eraser...It works well, but if used too much, it can mess up your piece.

so... okay, I jus bought my bag 2 DAYS ago and I have a huge white gash on the front and had a smaller on the side, I read a prev thread that stated by jus using water on a finger, that worked for the smaller gash but the larger one no.. I PRAY this bby wipe/magic erase thing works.. I really HATE going to the mall! But i will try this before taking it back in to Louis Vuitton... this damn bag is stressin me out ALREADY!

so... okay, I jus bought my bag 2 DAYS ago and I have a huge white gash on the front and had a smaller on the side, I read a prev thread that stated by jus using water on a finger, that worked for the smaller gash but the larger one no.. I PRAY this bby wipe/magic erase thing works.. I really HATE going to the mall! But i will try this before taking it back in to Louis Vuitton... this damn bag is stressin me out ALREADY!

use the baby wipe and you want to rub in all and various directions so you can get the white from between the crevices. No stress, canvas is easy to take care of, just be careful not to drag it on rough surfaces.

i bought my speedy b on april 3rd and i just noticed this today is it normal or should i try to exchange it ?
r02ech.jpg

11a8zv9.jpg

It looks like you scraped against a white wall and there was some paint transfer. This has happened to me before, and IMHO has nothing at all to do with the bag.

Try gently erasing it with a white eraser...if that doesn't work, try applying a damp cloth, holding it on there for a bit, and then use your fingernail to scrape it off.

I don't think this is an issue that warrants a return.