Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

Thanks Haniel! The leather on my Herbag is starting to look a little dry. I think it needs some conditioning. Now I'm off to search Docride's leather care thread for tips for conditioning Hunter leather...

As promised, this is a pic of my Herbag. I m not sure what color this is called, but it was d only color available at d time of purchase..:smile:

Here a pic of a Herbag in Etoupe. The Hunter leather is in Ebene.

set02a.jpg

hi,everyone.i just owned my first herbag zip yesterday at Narita hermes boutique.^^It's herbag zip PM in boulaingavillea,,very cute,,the latest colr this year.Its price was 234000 yen.I totally fall in love with her:heart: :heart: :heart:

I've got one of the old style backpack Herbags and though the nature of the leather looks the same back then it was called 'bridle leather'. I use Connelly leather cream to restore its lustre when it starts to look a bit dry. I take the bag to bits and smoother every bit of the shiny side of the leather with it and leave it to soak after a good rub for a while, wipe off and reconstruct - I usually give my canvas sac a wash in soapy water at the same time - it does wonders for refreshing the look of a seriously well-used bag!

Reactions: Ms Stressa