T.A.T.A. Photo Print Birkin

It reminded me of this stuff
img-thing

The raincoat is such a fab idea- I LOVE it! Are these bags sold on-line? Also what are the measurement of the "large" respectively "small" sizes?

Kashmira, the 35cm ones are exactly like the 35cm Birkins. I have a comparison photo with a 30 and a 35 (yeah, I'm crazy, I know). Not sure about the small size though.

LuvBirkin, your red ostrich print is too cute! I didn't know they do exotic prints as well!

Attachments

• L1020322.JPG
    L1020322.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 610
  • 160920091762.jpg
    160920091762.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 708
Kashmira, the 35cm ones are exactly like the 35cm Birkins. I have a comparison photo with a 30 and a 35 (yeah, I'm crazy, I know). Not sure about the small size though.

LuvBirkin, your red ostrich print is too cute! I didn't know they do exotic prints as well!

Great pictures!!!!! I guess that the large size might be a tad too big to transform into a raincoat for a 30 cm Birkin...

If anyone knows if these are available anywhere in the US, please PM me! I think they are clever, since they're clearly intended as a sort of tongue-in-cheek homage and not an imitation.

thanks Lutz for posting your pic of the raincoat .. :heart:

Castorny .. comtemplating on converting one for yourself ..

Oy .. faking a fake .. this is going too far ..

Kalindy .. I'm surprised you've haven't seen these before ..

luvbirkin .. love your birdie print .. too cute .. I might get a birdie print too^^

Great picture SuiteSixteen! Do you mind sharing what color and leather that gorgeous Kelly is in the back? :nuts: