VS Miraculous/Bombshell bra gaps at the top of cups!

jackie100

O.G.
Jan 17, 2007
I love the miraculous bra cause it turns me from an A cup to a C cup. I LOVE the 4" of padding! I need it! I love it!

Only problem is that it gaps at the top of the CUPS... I am wearing the right size. I'm a 30A but I'm wearing a 32AA which is the equivalent but it still gaps A LOT at the top of the cups. You know how the cup is supposed to be FLAT against your boobs? Well when I wear it there is a huge space there between the cup and my skin; like 1.5"! Yes I am wearing it at the tightest clasp. Yes I have adjusted the straps.

What does this mean? Am I so small that my boobies can't even fit into a 32AA at VS???

Don't feel bad. VS is notorious for not having bras that fit smaller girls. They typically form fit a C cup, and then just scale it down to create a B, A, AA cup...which means it isn't fitted to a real A/AA cup person. Hence, the gap. That's why if you're smaller, you are much better off going to a real bra company that specializes in petite sizes. Wacoal Petites (which you can find in Nordstrom), Little Bra Company (love them!), CK are all brands that do a good job with AA cups that actually fit and don't look like training bras.

My favorite bra that adds lots of natural padding is this one: http://www.lulalu.com/search.asp?Mode=Product&ProductID=104&PageNum=3

I'm a 32AA and that gives me a full cup size or more, with no gap.

This thread has a lot other options for you. Rarely has anyone liked a VS bra with a AA cup.

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-ward...ers-of-itty-bitty-titty-committee-315285.html

Don't feel bad. VS is notorious for not having bras that fit smaller girls. They typically form fit a C cup, and then just scale it down to create a B, A, AA cup...which means it isn't fitted to a real A/AA cup person. Hence, the gap. That's why if you're smaller, you are much better off going to a real bra company that specializes in petite sizes. Wacoal Petites (which you can find in Nordstrom), Little Bra Company (love them!), CK are all brands that do a good job with AA cups that actually fit and don't look like training bras.

My favorite bra that adds lots of natural padding is this one: http://www.lulalu.com/search.asp?Mode=Product&ProductID=104&PageNum=3

I'm a 32AA and that gives me a full cup size or more, with no gap.

This thread has a lot other options for you. Rarely has anyone liked a VS bra with a AA cup.

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-ward...ers-of-itty-bitty-titty-committee-315285.html

Thanks, its just that this VS bra has the most padding which I love. I think it really increases you by two cup sizes. The other bras only increase you by one... I prefer two sizes up since I'm so small. I need massive amounts of padding. This bra gives the biggest results cup size that I have ever seen.

Thanks, its just that this VS bra has the most padding which I love. I think it really increases you by two cup sizes. The other bras only increase you by one... I prefer two sizes up since I'm so small. I need massive amounts of padding. This bra gives the biggest results cup size that I have ever seen.

Mine does the same thing, but I love that damn bra! I usually wear a cami over it to hold the tops down. I wish there were a way to wear it with outfits that I can't wear with a cami though :sad: At least it helps sometimes!

I'm a 36D and have the Miraculous bra and have no problems with a gap. It sits flush against my skin but maybe that's because I'm on the larger side? I love the shape this bra gives me. It doesn't make me look bigger but it does give me a nice "perky" look LOL

oh 30...means you have a very narrow body frame. i am 32...and i am asian. i tried Wacoal which is a very good brand at a prof bra store. they fitted me okay..then i made a trip to HK and i shop at a dept store. they lady told me my bra didn't fit me and i told her i got them at the prof bra store. she said the bra didn't fit asian body shape. and she showed me how. the difference was the cups of the bra i got in the US were too far apart...so my boobs looked they were going towards my arms side. and when i tried on the same Wacoal brand for asian...they fitted me so well. and boobs were looking straight if that make sense to you.
i always buy bras from HK since then.
in case you'll be traveling to asia in the future...

i had the exact same problem which is why i never bought the miraculous bra. no matter what size i tried and how i adjusted the bra, it just wouldn't stop gapping, and for me, the AA was just as bad as an A on me.

i bought the new body by victoria push up bra and i love it. it's really soft, has padding (but not as much as the miraculous), and it actually does push me up, which has NEVER happened before!

I used to work at VS and they say that you can go up in the band size and down in the cup size - but I don't actually think that it works this way. Perhaps if they had your correct size it wouldn't gap. Generally everyone I tried that trick with never had exact results.

Okay, so someone else on this forum had suggested the Bitasaviss bra to add two cup sizes, but I never got around to ordering it. Today I was in my local bra boutique and saw they had some in stock. Holy mama! It has even more padding than the Bombshell bra, but it does a GREAT job at staying flat to your chest (and I'm 32AA)! It's really pricey but if that's what you're looking for, go for it. I tried it on in the dressing room and my husband said it looked like I had huge knockers....in a good way. ;)

They even make swimwear....I am seriously considering it!

http://www.bitasaviss.com/bitasaviss/opener.php

same here. i am 34 b and i'm seeing gaps in the miraculous bra! i'm very disappointed because it looks so weird. but i decided to keep mine because it definitely adds 2 more cups on me.