Camera Practice - Exhibit No1: Ginger Roxanne

Mulberry Ellie

'Ells Bells!!!
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Hi Girls

Well, its been along time since I promised photos of my collection and I thought Id start with one of my absolute favourites, presenting......

My Ginger Dawin Roxanne & Ginger Darwin LL Purse

I do hope you like my little Gingernut duo.

Ells xxx

Attachments

• P3290098.JPG
    P3290098.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 171
  • P3290099.JPG
    P3290099.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 138
  • P3290100.JPG
    P3290100.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 92
Thanks Girls, Im so glad you like the colour - its so rich as you said. Ill try and get a good pic of the interior suede............its so luscious!

OysterGirl, Fuzzy - Its a fair cop guv: Neither of these Ginger babes have yet been allowed out!

Girls, As you know I have had a major mindset changed re my bags and have decided that I need to get to a manageable collection. If Im honest, part of that collection will be a core group that I use and some that I may have to be encouraged to use.....

Im sat here looking at a spreadsheet that lists my 140 bags (well actually 139 now that a new home for one baby has been found) and I am trying to be ruthless and sensible at the same time.

More to come.........

Last edited:
Thanks Girls, Im so glad you like the colour - its so rich as you said. Ill try and get a good pic of the interior suede............its so luscious!

OysterGirl, Fuzzy - Its a fair cop guv: Neither of these Ginger babes have yet been allowed out!

Girls, As you know I have had a major mindset changed re my bags and have decided that I need to get to a manageable collection. If Im honest, part of that collection will be a core group that I use and some that I may have to be encouraged to use.....

Im sat here looking at a spreadsheet that lists my 140 bags (well actually 139 now that a new home for one baby has been found) and I am trying to be ruthless and sensible at the same time.

More to come.........

That is one VERY serious crime you have committed madam, follow me please :police: