hmwe46's Bag Obsession and Progression into Fashion Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
So far I have refrained from posting a collection thread. I knew there were a couple more bags I wanted to add. Now that they are all present and accounted for, I can finally post here! :yahoo:

My newest, a Python Silverado in chocolate (I think some people id this color as cognac, which seems more descriptive):

Xmas2006258.jpg

My next newest, a rouge 06 paddy medium satchel:

Xmas2006283.jpg

My Christmas bonus, an acier paddy clutch:

Xmas2006319.jpg

My 06 blanc and chocolat medium paddy satchels:

blanc021.jpg

My 05 grenat loaf style paddy:

Halloween2006182.jpg

My 05 bleu nuit mini loaf paddy:

Auth065.jpg

My 06 taupe large paddy tote:

Halloween2006153.jpg

THANKS!!! :blush:

It has been a total blast collecting them!! This forum is a great way to work out my shallowing obsessing!! :supacool:

I have some that haven't been snapped yet: a Fendi, a Mulberry, a Luella, etc. Since DH got a new camera lense for Christmas I might get happy tomorrow and finish up the pics.

btw: Ayla, I love the pic of the hammy in your avatar!! My hammy used to love to stuff Cheetohs in his cheeks!!

WOW - What a beautiful assortment of Chloes. So many wonderful colors and sizes :wtf: I just can't believe my eyes! What a wealth of beauty you have to choose from each day.

Yup, nerdbox01, I sold my pretty mousse. :crybaby:She just wasn't getting the proper attention so I passed her along to someone else that could get some use out of her.

Secret_shopaholic, I love that large tote like crazy!! I tried to sell her a couple of times cause she is very heavy but in the end I decided to keep her. :upsidedown:

My next bag is sooo going to be a Balenciaga Work (maybe in a blue??? or a white?? or black??). Oh wait, I thought I was supposed to be done! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.