Damier Azur Speedy Owners

PursePrincessAmy

Need More Purses!
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Okay, after reading a bunch of different posts about the pros and cons of speedy ownership (including damier vs. mono; brown handles vs. vachetta handles) I'm wondering what an azur speedy looks like after the handles have patinaed (is this even a word?) Does anyone have a picture or a link to a picture?? I need more help deciding...UGH!!

i really dont think anybody has had their azur speedy long enough for it to patina yet.. i think you may have to wait..

I was thinking about this myself but I thought I had read a thread somewhere (I did a search and couldn't find it) about someone not liking it after the patina started. I'm hoping that person can produce a photo!! Personally, if the patina occurs evenly, I think it might look beautiful!!

Check this thread, someone posted a pic of her bag which turned slightly :yes:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/who-has-damier-azur-speedy-tell-me-all-76984.html

This was the thread I was looking for!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I knew it was out there somewhere! I :heart: the azur with the patina. That does it for me...as soon as it is available, I'm buying it!! I think I'd prefer the 30 (I like bigger bags) but if I can get the 25 I'll settle for that!! (If anyone spots one in a boutique...email or PM me!!)

Thanks for the link, Frannita!!