Need an intervention A.S.A.P!! HELP ME!

juliekmas

O.G.
May 8, 2009
Ok, so I went on a hiatus from Coach after the whole Kristin bag return debacle. I purchased a Burberry tote which I LOVE...

And then Coach had to bring out the spring Poppy Collection.

I am drooling over the Poppy kaleidoscope groovy bag. Here is the thing. My husband would SHOOT me if I bought another bag just a week after I bought the burberry bag. I don't really NEED 2 bags. But I totally NEEEEEED this poppy bag.

This is what I need from ya'll. Help me hold off until it hits the outlets. I am going to the mall today for my daughters birthday and I CAN'T go into that store.

Talk me down PLEASE. Help me hold out!!! AAAAACCCCKKKK!!!

TIA!!
~Julie

http://www.coach.com/online/handbag...er=yes&searchKeyword=14736&cacheKeyword=14736

i agree, don't do it. enjoy the bag you have. there will ALWAYS be another bag you want. just wait! i want one of those new audrey lookin bags w/ the pockets but i just can't justify it after getting my kristin tote. ugh.

if your DH will shoot you, dont do it. i can venture to say over the last week. i have bought 3 bags and 2 accessories. i am only taking 1 accessory back. i have been contemplating 1 of those lately but keep talking myself out of it b/c of a bigger/ better bag. enjoy what you have for now

if you wait....it may end up at the outlets soon enough and you can get it for cheaper! if not, and you still wait, you might make it to the next PCE (whenever that is).

Good luck..... If your good now, you might get more than just the bag later :smile:

Pretty sure you'll see it either at department stores on clearance or the outlets by the end of summer if not sooner. Just wait a little bit then you'll be super stoked you got it as such a great deal!

The Poppy bag is waaaay too trendy to be shot over. If you're going to be taken out over a bag, make it worth it! Like...a Chanel or Dior!! :lol:

Seriously, this bag will be on sale somewhere by May...the colors are waaaay too seasonal to stick around very long.

The Poppy bags have ended up at the outlet in fairly large quantities, I would hold off and buy it at the outlet or the bay (at a lower price) if you still want it then.

I can't lie..if it was me i would have to go ahead and buy it!! i'm not a good person for advice : ) But..if it starts a fight with your husband it's prob not worth it! And you might possibly get a better deal at the outlet.

The Poppy bag is waaaay too trendy to be shot over. If you're going to be taken out over a bag, make it worth it! Like...a Chanel or Dior!! :lol:

Seriously, this bag will be on sale somewhere by May...the colors are waaaay too seasonal to stick around very long.

LOL ITA!!!

I'd wait for Kaleidoscope to show up at the outlets, then reward yourself for holding out by getting the wristlet too!

LOL ITA!!!

I'd wait for Kaleidoscope to show up at the outlets, then reward yourself for holding out by getting the wristlet too!

That is a great IDEA!!

I went at saw it yesterday and the boutique and was not turned off by it, but my NEEEED for it went waaaay down. I am holding off!!

Thanks for the INTERVENTION!!

I went at saw it yesterday and the boutique and was not turned off by it, but my NEEEED for it went waaaay down. I am holding off!!

Isn't it something when bags elicit different emotions in real life than they do in photos? This happened to me with the Walnut Madison Carryall. Loved it in photos, not so much IRL. On the other hand, I like the Kristen satchel much more IRL than in photos.

Glad to hear everything has worked out, for now!

I have a girlfriend who always asks, " Am I supposed to pull you back from the ledge or push you over?" At least wait until Macy's F&F sale in May and get 25% off.