Searching for Vintage snakeskin resource

kardoin

Mar 28, 2010
I have a vintage VENETTO gold metallic snakeskin clutch purchased from SAKS Fifth Avenue in 1985 in excellent condition. Can anyone direct me to a resource for buyers? (besides ebay). I see a few online vintage stores from my basic search, but prefer to get a referral from reputable sources. Thanks for your help, in advance.

I have a vintage VENETTO gold metallic snakeskin clutch purchased from SAKS Fifth Avenue in 1985 in excellent condition. Can anyone direct me to a resource for buyers? (besides ebay). I see a few online vintage stores from my basic search, but prefer to get a referral from reputable sources. Thanks for your help, in advance.

Can you clarify what exactly you're asking for? I can't tell if you're asking to find out where to sell it or what. For example, I don't know what you mean by "a referral from reputable sources."

Can you clarify what exactly you're asking for? I can't tell if you're asking to find out where to sell it or what. For example, I don't know what you mean by "a referral from reputable sources."

What I mean is I consider this forum a reputabale source and I would like to know where I might be able to find out how much it's worth and where I could sell it. if someone could steer me in the right direction that would be great.

Many Thanks

^ white wine? that's no good :tispy:

I wonder where I saw it. Anyhow, I'm more of a buyer than a seller LOL - I'm afraid i don't know anyone who consigns vintage skins (apart from in London) but maybe you could offer it to one of the sites that sells them such as Vintage Skins.

http://vintageskins.com/