If I see ONE more FAKE Cambon Tote ......

queenvictoria2

psalm 25:4
O.G.
Sep 18, 2006
I am going to SCREAM!!!

Went to a local mall today and there is a Kiosk selling fake everything and apparently every teenage girl within 50 miles now has a fugly Cambon Tote!
Ooh and "today only" they were 10% off! :yucky:

Just got back from dinner, a nice upperclass kind of steakhouse, and there were two young girls there with them - one white on black and one black on white.

I called the local PD before Christmas when I saw them, but they apparently do not care :sad:

i've seen them too!! everywhere! went to meet hubby at his new office and some girl got up from her cube and was carrying one. i told him, "who's that, honey? i'm going to have to have a talk with her!" :lol: and i saw one at the mall that the CCs looked like Pac Mans! :cursing:

I can barely tell the real one's from the fake one's anymore! The Ligne Cambon collection was the very FIRST high-end anything I ever fell in love with! Chanel was my gateway drug.

The ones around here don't even have the CC's on them, it's more like OO - but people still carry them. Why, when your purse screams FAKE?!? Horrible. Makes me feel like my purse is in bad company.

roflmao Kristie.....that's a hilarious visual...daughter with fake Chanel, mom with fake Juicy......when will there be a newborn with a fake Hermes diaper bag?!

:roflmfao: