LV luggage tags

Yes, you can buy them separately but they are considered spare parts so not sold online. Each store's availability will vary depending on stock, size, colour etc.

Price ideas?

I've purchased mine from the store and from eBay, so I can't recall the exact pricing of them, but I believe they tend to run in the $50-60 for the larger ones; less for the smaller ones.

They are considered spare parts, so ask your SA about them. They come in regular vachetta and dark brown (Damier Ebene) with brass hardware, and black with silver hardware for the Damier Graphite line.
I actually have a large one on special order from Paris in black with gold (brass) hardware, because the black ones have silver hardware now (the Damier Graphite line). I like to use luggage tags on my bags, instead of my bag charms, as a change of pace, but it still personalizes my pieces for me.

Good Luck!!

The tag that came with my keepall, which was made in USA, does not have a made in line. Just LV Paris.

The small one I purchased separately to put on my speedy says made in France.

Thank you so much for replying!! I am about to receive a keepall 55 from a relative and I want to make sure it's authentic and I saw a pic of the luggage tag and it wasnt like my others. But know I seem some just say Paris. I want to get it authenticated but I'm hesitant to take it to a store lol! I mean she has the receipt from 08 but still these days who knows right?