Oil Slick Sabrina?

I just saw an Oil Slick Sabrina on the Bay. At first I thought it had to be a fake because, being new to Coach, I didn't know it had been out at one time. Have you all heard of it? I posted the link on Coach Shopping Finds. I did a search of forums and it looked like it's something some people have been wanting. What do you all think of her in this rainbow color???

I absolutely love it. I love cars too (one of my other expensive hobbies) and it be a cool blend of two loves.

If I had the cash to spare, I'd be all over this unique Sabrina.

nope. she's real and this one is authentic. they supposedly only made between 25-50 of these. i've been wanting her for quite awhile. she was initially $1,000 to begin with and with as rare as this bag is if i had the extra dough laying around right now, i'd snap her up in a heartbeat. unfortunately we found out the the great state of maryland thinks we didn't pay enough income taxes! i beg to differ but they win, hands down! or hands up i guess if i choose not to pay! she looks well taken care of! nma btw!

WOW! Only 25-50 of these!! I'm surprised the seller didn't ask for more! They even have it as a "Make an Offer", too!! I'm sure they'd be willing to come down a little from the price if they are saying that. I'm glad I got the info out to the Coach ladies! I never knew it was so rare. :shocked:

WOW! Only 25-50 of these!! I'm surprised the seller didn't ask for more! They even have it as a "Make an Offer", too!! I'm sure they'd be willing to come down a little from the price if they are saying that. I'm glad I got the info out to the Coach ladies! I never knew it was so rare. :shocked:

i know. that's why i want it sooo bad! part of me is just tempted to say screw it, and make an offer but i'm afraid dh has had it with coach. i was skyping him today and he asked about the recent coach charge on the credit card and he said "ok, i'm gonna take a deep breath and just calm down." when he says something like that, i know my coach days are numbered and i've pushed my luck. sucks because the xl julia's were catching my eye. and the fall line is coming out. wow. the fall line. he will divorce me when those lines start rolling out. anyways.....if you get it, make sure to post pics. i always like seeing new pics of this bag!

i know. that's why i want it sooo bad! part of me is just tempted to say screw it, and make an offer but i'm afraid dh has had it with coach. i was skyping him today and he asked about the recent coach charge on the credit card and he said "ok, i'm gonna take a deep breath and just calm down." when he says something like that, i know my coach days are numbered and i've pushed my luck. sucks because the xl julia's were catching my eye. and the fall line is coming out. wow. the fall line. he will divorce me when those lines start rolling out. anyways.....if you get it, make sure to post pics. i always like seeing new pics of this bag!

I'll definitely leave this for one of you that have been fiending for this gal. I just never knew they made an "oil slick" type of purse. Would definitely be awesome for a night out on the town! Talk about eye catching!!