Hold Me, hold me, never let me go...

I know what you mean odebdo, I am so drawn to the Burnt Orange Glossy, but a little bit afraid too. Like I was with my Turquoise, was so pulled to it, but was not certain until I saw it and now I cannot get enough of it, lol.

I love the look of Burnt Orange Glossy too. I'm not an orange person but I think I could do this...maybe. I'm not sure enough to buy one new, but if a pre-loved popped up I'd give it a go.

You know, I felt a sudden wave of happiness around that time...;)

What was the final decision remy? I cannot wait to see it!

You're sweet, LoveHandbags, LOL!

The final decision was: (drumroll) MMS (full-size) in dark green pebbled, beige lining, brass hardware. I expect my *next* bag will be taupe matte (and very possibly with the light pink lining but I'm hoping we'll all be able to see some photos of that first). I decided I really have to see the MMS in dark green! :lol:

remy..Nice choise! Beige is lovely!And it's easy finding stuff in the bag too.

Sorry, but all pics taken with Light Pink did not turn out well at all. Why dont you ask Rose for a swatch?

Fabulous choice remy, you always loved that pebbled dark green first, so I am happy you got that, this will be a great handbag you can use always. And I have heard the pebbled is more durable, so that is always a plus, right!?!
Can't wait to see her, let us know when you get your updates, ok?!?:tender:

Hi Bonnie, thanks for trying... I had asked Rose for a swatch a while ago but was told they didn't have any. When I ordered my BEC, I asked Jackie if the studio could enclose a swatch, and she said yes!
LoveH, yes, durability is a big plus around here! And much as I had looked forward to a matte, my lining hesitation was driving me nuts, and I do think dark green w/beige is a classic combination... (Funny, I've done searches and read countless posts here and haven't heard even a hint about a dark green MMS!) I'll keep you posted, probably in a new thread...

The only green MMS I know of was an MMS Mini in Green Crash. I've never seen anything revealed in Pebbled Dark Green. Looking forward to it!

Me too!:P (And yes, actually I had seen that one but it "felt" to me like a very different handbag, lovely though it is...)

Looking ahead to my first-ever reveal, how does one upload photos to tPF? :wondering Or, can anyone point me toward where to find that info? If it's relevant, I use a Mac and an iPhone. TIA!!!:flowers:

Hi remy - - I use Photobucket (dot) com to upload my pictures. It is free to open an account, you just upload your pictures there and then when you are posting here on the "Insert Image" icon, it is in the tool bar above (it looks like little mountains and a sun in a picture)

At least it looks like little mountains and a sun to me, LOL, I woke at 3 in the morning and could not fall back asleep, so am a bit weary, LOL.

In full agreement with our VanBod, I am so looking forward to your reveal. Ahhhhhhhhhh, dear remy, my friend, I remember your first post here.
:heart:

p.s. remy, I should have gone a step further and said that after you upload your pix on photobucket, they will give you a link, just cut and paste the link after you click the 'nsert Image' icon on PF while you posting.

Hopefully that makes sense, I am sorry!

Good grief LoveHandbags, proof your work especially when you are providing someone with instructional material.

dearest remy please forgive - - my first post should read "then when you are posting here click on the "Insert Image" icon"

and

my second post should read "Insert Image' not 'nsert Image'

I can't believe how tired I am - - - I better stay away from the Bon and bay tonight, heaven knows what I would purchase and not remember, LOL.

Have mercy!

LoveH, you are always so generously supportive, and have been ever since I first joined this lovely subforum! :heart: Thank you for the guidance re uploading; I'm only sorry (though touched) that you provided it while so exhausted. I hope you're getting a good night's sleep as I write this! :sleepy: