??????? for HAC owners with earlier cadenas

hermesBB

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
i have a question for HAC and cadena owners:

I notice that beginning from 2002, Hermes changed the cadena's locking mechanism into the screwing lock instead of the old push down one. (am i making sense here?) See the attached cadena photos.

So for those who own the push down cadenas like the lion, peagasus, can u hang ur cadena to the center turn-lock ? I was playing with my peagasus to fit on my newly acquired little something (ahem, nothing serious :sweatdrop: ), i noticed that since the turn lock is in the P-shape and has a wider width, the push down cadena cannot fit... Did anyone notice that or i have not yet pushed hard enough??

Attachments

• IM000000.jpg
    IM000000.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 120
WHOA!!!!! What little something did you get, HermesBB????? hmmmmm????

My HAC has the round lock not the square one.....I have to go check to see if I can fit my Pegasus on it....back in a minute with a report.....

HG: thanks anyway.:heart:

Moviegirl, shopmom: hehe, ur guess is right. i just got a 32 HAC ...:shame: in cdc... black... :shame:

Shopmom: ur HAC has the round lock??? really???? so since when did they change the turn lock design????? what year is ur HAC btw?????? this is totally new information!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! Well I think the thread title gave it away since you were trying to get an old cadena to fit a new HAC!! Congrats!!! CDC is just divine!!! Pls. post pics when you have time!!!

Yup.....got a roundy. My bag is "G" in a square for 2003 and I just tried my Pegasus cadena with the spring lock and it does fit but you have to open it as much as you can.....it's not easy but I did get it on my round lock......

Yup.....got a roundy. My bag is "G" in a square for 2003 and I just tried my Pegasus cadena with the spring lock and it does fit but you have to open it as much as you can.....it's not easy but I did get it on my round lock......

So that means they changed the turn lock on HAC recently!!!!!! since mine is k in the square for 2007... oh, i like the round one better... :sad: