SHOW us your flattest, laziest, THE MOST smooshy RM you own!!

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
You know that I love a thread FULL of pictures!! .....AND you know I LOVE RMs so how about my favorite .....some saucy, FLAT, squashy, LAZY, smooshy ......you get the picture.......RMs!!

Lets see them!! The flatter the BETTER!!

I'll start....

Stonewash Blue MAM with FDL Lining:
012-6.jpg

OK...Great thread...as you may or may not know, I have a *few* bags I can contribute to this thread. But my first nominee is the squishiest, and also the most delicate. So delicate in fact that SHE HAS NEVER BEEN OUT OF THE HOUSE...she only comes out for photo shoots. The only thing that has ever been in her is paper. I have a fantasy of buying some long white or beige gloves to wear her with so that I can enjoy her without mussing her handles up....So the bag you are seeing below is absolutely, straight out of the box, new. Therefore, I would say, she is the softest and smooshiest, of all. I'm sure she would be completely flat as a pancake if I ever actually used her. So. without further ado, I give you Morning After Bag in Dusty/Silver Spot >>>

PS Silver hardware really does look gold in photos.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,846
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,184
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,172
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,117
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,158
Last edited:
Reactions: shesnochill
Fleurine, I love your dusty MAB! I received a dusty mattie from bluefly and loved it, but it was used so I had to return it. I'm hoping to find one again someday! Your MAB is TDF!!

And my runner-up smooshiest is Cobalt (very very similar to Black Cat-no breaking in required. This bag was used about twice so far...) >>>

Attachments

• real 1.jpg
    real 1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,147
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,136
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2,815
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg