Zoe addiction

mspink

Sep 19, 2009
I ordered another one :graucho:, this time in light khaki with cream leather trim. This will bring me up to 5 of the Medium sig, plus a top handle pouch. Oh, and 3 zip wallets. My husband thinks I'm insane. :nuts:

I just love, love, LOVE this style! And haven't found much from their new collections over the last few years that I've needed. I swear, though, I end up looking on the 'Bay like it's my job.

It CAME! Superfast shipping from this seller. It's lovely, and the lining is TDF-a bright coral pink color, like the color that was (is?) part of the Madison line. Now it just needs to get a little warmer around here so I can feel justified carrying such a lovely summery bag!

I have 2. I decided one in leather and one in siggy was a must when they hit the outlets last summer. Its really an awesome bag. I would've gotten more if I could have justified it.

Zoe rocks! I now have two Zoes: one in active rotation and one waiting in the wings. I'd get more if I could find the ones I want at the outlets.

My black/black siggy Zoe is a workhorse. I may switch into other bags for a day here and there, but I keep switching right back into Zoe because she's just so versatile. She doesn't need to be babied. I'm not afraid to carry her in the rain or snow. I even love that she's siggy, and I'm not much of a siggy bag fan; I prefer all-leather. This bag just rocks!

She doesn't need to be babied. I'm not afraid to carry her in the rain or snow.

That's exactly it! This new one is so light colored that I'll need to be a little careful, but the design in general could go through a war and some out looking fine. I have an white/off white optic Carly that I carried all last summer, and while I love it, I love the leather strip on the top on Zoe because it's more durable. I haven't had any fraying issues with Carly, but I do need to spot clean every week along the top, where the fabric folds over hear the opening. No such problem with any of my Zoes.

I love my 2 patent Zoe's... they are the best for bad weather and they are a nice lookin' and tough bags. They also are my throw everything in and go bags. I use them both all the time. I would get more but I am afraid I will never use any of my other bags.. LOL !!!

I love my 2 patent Zoe's... they are the best for bad weather and they are a nice lookin' and tough bags. They also are my throw everything in and go bags. I use them both all the time. I would get more but I am afraid I will never use any of my other bags.. LOL !!!
You're making me want a patent Zoe now when you say they're tough bags. :graucho: