mini sequins with leather long strap

codyntara

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
Has anyone seen the bag. I would like opinions. Saw it in Soho today, and thought it was great looking, but not sure I could pull it off for casual bag. The natural colored long shoulder/messenger strap makes it casual, however the sequins make it little dressier.

i think it will look great with a black leather moto jacket + skinny jeans, the leather strap will make it casual but the sequins will make it chic! i only saw pics of it though, not IRL.

i think it will look great with a black leather moto jacket + skinny jeans, the leather strap will make it casual but the sequins will make it chic! i only saw pics of it though, not IRL.

Thank you for your feedback. It's so not something I would generally wear, but I love it. I figured in the summer too I could use it, I am just usually not into the glitzy look,but this is like a small accessory.

Hmmmm I have seen the m/l size IRL and I think it isn't really something you would choose for a casual bag. Also since it is covered with sequins, it might be delicate and require extra care.

Hmmmm I have seen the m/l size IRL and I think it isn't really something you would choose for a casual bag. Also since it is covered with sequins, it might be delicate and require extra care.

This one is different and didn't come in m/l size. it is quilted so the sequins are little and sewn down well. This is a limited bag and only in boutiques. Just arrived two days ago. The other one is a different bag. This one has a tan leather messenger strap so it makes it look more casual. Still undecided.

i don't like this one (i think hirsh has it)--it's expensive for what it is in my opinion and something about the leather strap with the sequins is a little huh?? for me... i guess if money was no object i might add this one to my collection but not a fan. didn't soho just get a lot of classics in--or do you have that covered?? i bought a strass woc--yummy! but to each her own--it just seems pricey. good luck!

i don't like this one (i think hirsh has it)--it's expensive for what it is in my opinion and something about the leather strap with the sequins is a little huh?? for me... i guess if money was no object i might add this one to my collection but not a fan. didn't soho just get a lot of classics in--or do you have that covered?? i bought a strass woc--yummy! but to each her own--it just seems pricey. good luck!

I have never been a fan of classics. I always go for the edgy bags large and small, and most of my chanels don't even look like Chanel. I dress pretty simple. Leggings, jeans, white and black tops, so I like to brighten things up with bag, but this one might be a little to bright. :biggrin: Today I am taking my 25 year old daughter for her opinion. I like the tan strap because I love flesh colored shoes for summer so it would work. It is a lot of money though which is why I hesitate.