Black GGH - still in style?

Mar 16, 2006
I never got one when it first came out and became so popular because I was a bit turned off by how heavy it was. But the more I see it on my friend, the more I'm drawn to it. Since it was released a while back, do you think it still has holding power? Should I just get one? There's a black city GGH available now at BAL vegas. Let me know what you think?

I think when GGH first came out is was not well received by loyalists to balenciaga I was a newbie then and loved it and still love it. Gold is classic it's silver that is trendy, Black with GGH is beautiful GET IT!

The lightest bag in GGH you could get is the flat clutch, maybe Pompon, and day.. I use mine almost everyday!

I had a GH city but ended up returning it since it was so heavy with all my stuff in it though I am on the short side.

I LOVE Black GGH!!!

I have both the 2007 and the new 2010. Surprisingly the 2007 is a darker black than my newer one even with the slight greenish hue the 2007 developed.

Black w/GGH is a classic combo. I don't think it will ever go out of style.

I have a GH City and I don't find it heavy at all. I don't notice much of a difference between my GH bags and the corresponding RH styles, even when they are empty.

I think it's classic as well. I would love to find a bag with GGH myself!

As for weight, I do have two City bags with GSH, and they are heavier than the bags with regular hardware, but to be fair, those bags are nearly WEIGHTLESS!

If you love the look of the bag, get it!

i returned it :sad: didn't love the shape. too structured for me. i like first or city but not in between.

Did you like the rose gold or no? I love the Town....I have 2....it's a nice change for me as I was always a City gal and I got tired of the same style. I'm still debating about the rose gold......I have one with giant silver hardware and one with regular hardware.