Were you at the Short Hills Mall today with a coco cabas?

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Coco Cabas sighting:
You: Beautiful asian woman with black baby cabas at Bloomies (commented on my khaki cabas:love: )

You: Gorgeous woman shopping with DH (or BF) at NM with vinyl coco cabas

Me: Toting my khaki baby cabas!

I didn't have a chanel, but I thought I saw you there! I was there with my little guy and no specific handbag (just my trusty LV wallet in the back pocket of his stroller). Your bag is totally gorgeous!!!

I didn't have a chanel, but I thought I saw you there! I was there with my little guy and no specific handbag (just my trusty LV wallet in the back pocket of his stroller). Your bag is totally gorgeous!!!

Really? How cool!! I had the bronze baby cabas and was wearing jeans and sort of a maroon/plum sweater (also a brown leather jacket still I started hotflashing!:P )--I was with my Mom and Niece...

Yup, it was definitely you that I saw. I wonder how many other pf ladies I've passed at Short Hills. I am usually there at least once a week with my little guy. He was obsessed with the Happy Feet penguins in the Santa area.

Addicted--I wish I had met you! I am there all the time, next time blurt out PF and we can laugh together!! :smile: I'll be looking for you and little guy! :smile:...Hmmm, were you meeting a friend by the area in front of The Limited? I am trying to place you!
doulos, I bet we have! I live in NY but work in Jersey on Mon and Wed...after work I generally swing by for a little retail therapy!