Make up gurus Gossip/Chat

I understand how people think Irene is a biatch. I kinda think she is too lol.

I unsubscibed to her, mainly because she goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on about products. I mean seriously how long can anyone talk about a smackers lipbalm for? And the products that she buys are really childish. :shrugs:

tomz_grl
did u mean the blue shadow that the Stila makeup artist put on her? HOT MESS

I never subbed but I sometimes don't like watching reviews like come on one time she spent like 2 minutes talking about the plastic on one of the Stila quads -_-. I kind of understand what you mean about the childish thing :smile:

What about Fafinette and angeec03?(sp is wrong) anyone like them?

gu·ru (gr, g-r)
n. pl. gu·rus
1. Hinduism & Tibetan Buddhism A personal spiritual teacher.
a. A teacher and guide in spiritual and philosophical matters.
b. A trusted counselor and adviser; a mentor.
a. A recognized leader in a field: the guru of high finance.
b. An acknowledged and influential advocate, as of a movement or idea

You know what bugs me about a lot of these 'guru's'? Calling yourself a 'guru' when all you do is haul videos and reviews. I'm sorry, but showing off the shiz you bought (or were sent) and giving your opinion of it does NOT a 'guru' make!

gu·ru (gr, g-r)
n. pl. gu·rus

You know what bugs me about a lot of these 'guru's'? Calling yourself a 'guru' when all you do is haul videos and reviews. I'm sorry, but showing off the shiz you bought (or were sent) and giving your opinion of it does NOT a 'guru' make!
LOL! Agreed!!! Though it's definitely a guilty pleasure of mine to watch people's haul videos...but I HATE when it's like a commercial.

gu·ru (gr, g-r)
n. pl. gu·rus

Someone needs to send that pronunciation to Lisa aka "Elle". :biggrin:

MichellePhan makes me feel like I'm on drugs when I watch her. Not a good feeling...

hahaha! Any time I have tried to watch her I always end up in a trance and then snap out of it somewhere in the middle of the tutorial when the cheese factor gets too high. I would probably subscribe to her if she wasn't so "la la land" with everything...

gu·ru (gr, g-r)
n. pl. gu·rus

Thank you!!!!!111