Experiences with SELLING to Bag Borrow or Steal

To LabelLover81: I apologize that you have not heard from us regarding the potential sale of your Fendi. I would like to search our submission queue to see if we have it. I would need your first and last name and e-mail address, however. If you do not feel comfortable posting it here please feel free to e-mail me directly at [email protected] or call 866.922.2267. Thank you in advance. Erin, Customer Service Manager

I wonder if, other than the brands on the list that they are interested in buying, they also want a specific price range? I submitted one that's on the list (because now I am curious) but have not heard back and maybe it's because it's on the low range. LOL. But they do have the same bag in a different color on sale/for rent.

Wow! I just learned something! I have rented and purchased from them and did not know that they would purchased used bags too. Interesting.

It does make me wonder about buying from them in the future. Now they've got to be experts in the brands they buy and know how to distinguish real from counterfeit. As we all know, that can be very difficult given how good the counterfeiters have gotten.

I am in the process of selling one of my NWT Coach bags to them - it's a current release, and they offered me a very fair, very reasonable price, AND they pay for shipping the bag to them. My bag will go on the UPS truck tomorrow and head their way. I was told that once they receive the bag in hand, it takes about 10 days to go through their inspection process, and then they'll cut a check.

I've rented several bags from them, and am now selling this one to them. I have to say that they are FABULOUS. Their customer service is absolutely amazing, and the bags I have rented so far have been delightful. I am VERY pleased! :biggrin:

I apologize if it is not the correct place for this question, but I wanted to know if anyone has sold their designer bags to BBOS. I received a quote for an LV and Coach bag. I had hope to get a little more on ebay for the LV bag but there are already a few of the same style listed and they don't seem to be moving so I thought I would try BBOS.

The problem is I have to ship my bags to them wait for them to verify authenticity (which isn't a problem) and then they send me the money. Just a little nervous about letting go of my LV before I have the money.

Does anyone have any feedback on BBOS?

Thanks for your help

I just sent a bag to them for the first time as I don't feel confident about doing it myself on ebay. It does feel like a longer turn-around time with them. I received a UPS shipping label by email and the tracking says it will get to them in 5 days. They are a fairly reputable company so I had no qualms about releasing my bag to them.

I apologize if it is not the correct place for this question, but I wanted to know if anyone has sold their designer bags to BBOS. I received a quote for an LV and Coach bag. I had hope to get a little more on ebay for the LV bag but there are already a few of the same style listed and they don't seem to be moving so I thought I would try BBOS.

The problem is I have to ship my bags to them wait for them to verify authenticity (which isn't a problem) and then they send me the money. Just a little nervous about letting go of my LV before I have the money.

Does anyone have any feedback on BBOS?

Thanks for your help

Overall I like BBOS, or Avelle as they are now known, but I don't like their bag purchasing service. They offered me only 1/3 the price of a barely used Prada that I have. I'd rather take my chances selling it myself, or I'll just let the bag sit in my closet room. Their offer price was really offensive.

I just sent a bag to them as well - their offer was VERY fair, IMO - a little bit more than I'd paid for it. It takes 2-3 weeks after they receive the bag for them to complete the inspection process and mail a check. If you accept store credit, it usually works out to be an extra 50% (they gave me $160 cash or $240 store credit). :biggrin:

I have been a member there for a while, but *just* paid for a membership this month. I have rented 5 bags from them, and sold them one, with a couple more offers from them that I am considering. Overall, I am VERY pleased with their service - both the renting AND selling portions. :smile: And it's better than putting the damn bags on feeBay, waiting for people to lowball you, then waiting for them to pay, and deducting feeBay and Paypal fees. I avoid feeBay at ALL costs, and only sell on Bonanzle. Avelle is now my 2nd go-to place when I want to clear out my bag shelves. :biggrin:

I just sent a bag to them as well - their offer was VERY fair, IMO - a little bit more than I'd paid for it. It takes 2-3 weeks after they receive the bag for them to complete the inspection process and mail a check. If you accept store credit, it usually works out to be an extra 50% (they gave me $160 cash or $240 store credit). :biggrin:

I have been a member there for a while, but *just* paid for a membership this month. I have rented 5 bags from them, and sold them one, with a couple more offers from them that I am considering. Overall, I am VERY pleased with their service - both the renting AND selling portions. :smile: And it's better than putting the damn bags on feeBay, waiting for people to lowball you, then waiting for them to pay, and deducting feeBay and Paypal fees. I avoid feeBay at ALL costs, and only sell on Bonanzle. Avelle is now my 2nd go-to place when I want to clear out my bag shelves. :biggrin:

I have never heard of them. Can you please post their site/link? or PM me. I have a bag shelf to clean out myself :P

It took BBOS about two weeks to get back to me with a quote on a Chanel that I was looking to sell. Their offer was ridiculously low and I would be hard pressed to consider them again for getting rid of my unused bags. I wound up selling it to another consignment service (who also offer direct buyouts) for a much better price. But who knows? Maybe they've improved since then, my experience with them was when they first launched their purchase service.