Custom Made to Order Bags

If this is true it's such a huge bummer! I'm going to have to ask my SA about this. I knew they had put a halt on certain SO for a while, saying something like they were going to be adding more purses to other pattern lines, but I will be SO sad if I missed out on the damier ebene galliera forever! Huge bummer.....hopefully it's not true!

Hi all ! if anyone knows if there's still SA's out there that would do special orders... please let me know.. !! i'm so bummed that they are stopping SO's on bags -- says one SA from Bev Hills LV store..

Hi all ! if anyone knows if there's still SA's out there that would do special orders... please let me know.. !! i'm so bummed that they are stopping SO's on bags -- says one SA from Bev Hills LV store..

the only SOs that they will do now are for hard-sided pieces or one of a kind pieces. this is not up to the SA this is the new policy. the pieces are made by hand in france so even if you got an SA to send the order out it they wont be making it, so it will still need corporate approval.

your best bet is to look for what you want in the second hand market.

the only SOs that they will do now are for hard-sided pieces or one of a kind pieces. this is not up to the SA this is the new policy. the pieces are made by hand in france so even if you got an SA to send the order out it they wont be making it, so it will still need corporate approval.

your best bet is to look for what you want in the second hand market.

I just did..! in second hand market... i opened up ebay and voila...there's the damier deauville... !! :yahoo:

Has anyone ever ordered a custom made Louis Vuitton bag?

I'm thinking of Palermo PM in damier. The monogram costs US$1100. Any idea on how much it'll cost for a customised Palermo?

It's MINIMUM of 25% above the regular price. The percentage depends on what you are requesting. If it's simply using a different material, then expect it to be 25% above retail price.

You also need to leave a deposit equal to 50% of the final cost (i.e. 50% of the retail+25% price), the balance is paid when you receive the bag.

It takes a few months to get the bag.

Depending on what you ordered, it's usually 35%+ more than the regular list. Also, you can be asked to put down anywhere from 25% to 50% of the order's final price as a deposit before it's production can begin. [I put in the ranges because I've heard that what you are asked to pay can vary from store to store...]

Did not know you could do this .. what other bags is this possible with? Tivoli GM? OP if you go through with it be suurrre to do a reveal :biggrin: and give info on the process :biggrin: