Bal in Dublin?

TMitch6542

O.G.
May 14, 2008
I'm off to Dublin for a short vacation in about two weeks and was wondering if anyone knows what kind of Balenciaga selection there is at Brown Thomas. Is it quite limited? Any info. would be helpful. Thanks.

I'm off to Dublin for a short vacation in about two weeks and was wondering if anyone knows what kind of Balenciaga selection there is at Brown Thomas. Is it quite limited? Any info. would be helpful. Thanks.

Hi! I was vacationing in Dublin last August and I was told by the SAs in Brown Thomas that they don't sell Bals anymore, but I don't know if this is still the case...

The same SAs told me that Bals are now sold only at Harvey Nichols, at the Dundrum Town Center mall.

Hope this helps!

Hi! I was vacationing in Dublin last August and I was told by the SAs in Brown Thomas that they don't sell Bals anymore, but I don't know if this is still the case...

The same SAs told me that Bals are now sold only at Harvey Nichols, at the Dundrum Town Center mall.

Hope this helps!

Oh, Thank you for the information. I guess I'll have to check out the Mall. I knew that Harvey Nics sold Bals in London and Edinburgh but it wasn't listed for Dublin. Thanks again.