Where do you buy your Goyard bags?

Where do you buy your Goyard bags?

• Goyard Boutique

• Bergdorf Goodman

• Barneys

• Elsewhere - eBay, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a little bit off topic, but I am wondering if you would be able to take a modeling pic (similar to the one w/your St. Louis PM and GM bags) of the St. Louis PM and the Fidji so that I can compare the drop of these bags? I would really appreciate it! :smile:

Oh, and PS.... what colors are your Fidji and second St. Louis PM? :biggrin:

For sure I will when I get some time :smile: I'll either PM it to you or put it in this thread so you can find it easier. My Fidji, which was my first Goyard, is red, and my other PM is sky blue :biggrin:

From Paris. I order via the phone and/or e-mail and then have the item shipped to me.

I don't have the option of return or exchange so I need to be very sure before I buy.

Hi mette,
Do you live in the US? When you purchase your Goyard from Paris did you get charge for custom here in the US? Thanks

got mine from Barneys,NY. they are very accomodating and nice. then, i went to Goyard boutique in HK to get my fidji. they,too, were great. and i'm very, very sure i got the real thing as opposed to buying from the internet. enjoy your bags!

Wow! I was planning to go visit SF Goyard now I'm afraid to... I hope they've improved of their service and customer relation skills. I remember buying another bag before from another store and the sales rep wasnt really that helpful, so I decided to pass even though I really wanted to get that bag. When I went to this other store they were totally the opposite, so helpful and accommodating that I ended up getting 2 bags! Good service really makes a difference!

From now on I'll only buy from Barney's or BG.

SF Goyard would not let me exchange a defective bag I bought from them. They would only send it to Paris to be fixed. I was upset because it started peeling the first day I carried it. They said all they could do was send it to Paris and I probably wouldn't get it back for six months. I understood they had a no refunds/exchanges policy but I did not think it applied to defective bags as well. So I paid $$$ for a bag I couldn't carry for six months??? Never again!:P

Last edited: