Reveal!

newbee81

Jun 8, 2008
Hi all! :biggrin:

My first time doing a reveal here so I will be quick! I ordered this beauty on Monday, took advantage of Bloomies F&F and Harper extra discount...and NO tax since there is no Bloomies in my state.. plus free shipping! So yeah, I saved a lot!! :yahoo: Anyone around???

4461224540_427fbdd47a_o.jpg

OMG! Did you order this online? I tried to get the SA's at a bloomies to stack discount codes and free shipping and they were too dumb to understand! Help!

More pix!!!!!!!

:nuts: I'd recognize that leather anywhere!
you got something Desir, didn't you??:graucho:

No one can hide anything from you! You are sure to know your MJ, Ms. Iluvmybags!

This little beauty totally uplifted my mood. I got hit on the highway yesterday, good thing I was doing 20 miles/hour. I'm OK but my car wasn't very lucky. Anyway, it was GOOD to see a box waiting for me at my rear door when I got home today!

Meet my Desir Single

4461224222_0afefe7a46.jpg

OMG! Did you order this online? I tried to get the SA's at a bloomies to stack discount codes and free shipping and they were too dumb to understand! Help!

More pix!!!!!!!

Yes, I did! It was pretty crazy seeing all the discounts in RED. Can you order online?

Errr...I'm having technical difficulty posting pictures from my Flickr!

I actually wanted to get the Large Single but by the time I got around to order, it was sold out. It turned out to be perfect because all my bags are huge, this is definitely the perfect addition to my small handbag family.

It's not as shiny looking in person as I was worried that it would be. The Faux python scales as described makes the leather super rich looking, perfect from day to night IMO! :heart:

Comparing to big sis quilted Stam!

4460444749_9a0060e3fc_o.jpg

4460444799_910be6e983_o.jpg