Tempete GSH City?

lol, that is not easy since we are not sure about the W/F 2010 colors yet;) But since I have the Tempete GSH City myself I can tell you that this color is an amazing neutral! It goes with almost everything. And the GSH make the Tempete even more beautiful IMO. Love this combo so much! I would say get it:graucho:

I bought mine at Printemps department store in Paris. There were 2 bags left with this combo, I picked one of them.
It's a fabulous combo, you should see it with jeans, it's wonderful :smile:

Ah I found a pic of a Tempête GSH City in the celebrities thread. I looked at that pic many times, thinking how cool it was with jeans ;)

attachment.php

Yes that's Tempete! You got a RH City on Bluefly? You're so luckY! :nuts:

I THINK I'm getting an RH City in Tempete. There were a few things weird about the item when it was listed. One, as I mentioned, it was called tempest. The other weird thing is, the price was off. It was listed with a regular price of $1175 plus the 20% off, which I think is the price of a first. But, it was labeled as a city, with the dimensions of a city. Anyway, I should get it by tomorrow or day after and the mystery will be over....

But, yes, thought it was a really great deal, if in fact it is an RH city in Tempete, so I picked it right away when I saw it.