Sellier Swift Kelly

A good friend of mine has a kelly in swift, and another in clemence, both retourne, and even though she has the swift about 5 months longer, it actually is holding it's shape better than the clemence, the clemence has "slumped" since her purchase.

The reason i asked is that I really like the Rose Dragee color ... One of these days, I'd like to get a sellier Kelly 28cm in Rose Dragee. however, it appears that they are only making Rose Dragee in swift leather. I absolutely cannot deal with unstructured or slouchy bags (unless it's a shoulder Birkin), so I'd really like to know if swift sellier will slouch over time ...

If so, then I'm going to have to forget about it :Push:

The bag is similar to togo in slouch factor, but firmer than clemence, I did not notice any "slouch progression" in my friends bag, but it was never totally firm in the first place. I have a birkin in swift, and I also think it holds better than clemence, but not firm like box or chevre.

The bag is similar to togo in slouch factor, but firmer than clemence, I did not notice any "slouch progression" in my friends bag, but it was never totally firm in the first place. I have a birkin in swift, and I also think it holds better than clemence, but not firm like box or chevre.

Thanks Avan!

I think in this case, it's probably safer to get Rose Dragee in swift with the Kelly Longue style then. It's flat so unlikely to slouch as I won't be standing it up. Either that or a Lindy 30cm.

I hope they make Rose Dragee in exotic or chevre ... I would get a bag in that color if that's the case.

I have a feeling you may not like swift, Kou,.... thinking about it....:sad: I just looked at my bag, I would not call it firm, by any means.:s
Maybe wait untill they start using that color in a different leather, that color would look great in box calf!

I have a feeling you may not like swift, Kou,.... thinking about it....:sad: I just looked at my bag, I would not call it firm, by any means.:s
Maybe wait untill they start using that color in a different leather, that color would look great in box calf!

But see, I can't do box calf either. I go absolutely NUTS if something gets scratched up ... I know it gives the leather "character", but ... well, I don't like scratches.:sweatdrop:

Do you think they'll make that color in exotics? I'm hoping they make it in ostrich, it'll be a gorgeous shade of powder pink.:drool:

But see, I can't do box calf either. I go absolutely NUTS if something gets scratched up ... I know it gives the leather "character", but ... well, I don't like scratches.:sweatdrop:

Do you think they'll make that color in exotics? I'm hoping they make it in ostrich, it'll be a gorgeous shade of powder pink.:drool:
Well swift does hold up better than box as far as scratches go,
In ostrich it could be stunning...as long as it clearly looks pink, and not like raw chiken:smile: