when you buy the pouchette, did you put on the strap? or the strap is already on the

kathy410

Jan 18, 2006
bag,

the strap is already on my pouchette when i purchase it, just wonder how about your girls ?
see the following picture, the strap is separate with the pouchette.
ebay014.jpg

I think they're supposed to attach it for you when they wrap it up. An SA once put the strap on one of my pochettes the wrong way (with the little tail end pointing in towards the bag, rather than away) and it took me forever to figure out what was "off" about my bag!

For my Mono and Cerises pochette they were attached, and my Azur was not!! I had a diffcult time putting it on because I was worried about creasing the strap. My Azur pochette came in the same way the pic you are showing, strap in a zip plastic bag. :biggrin:

For my Mono and Cerises pochette they were attached, and my Azur was not!! I had a diffcult time putting it on because I was worried about creasing the strap. My Azur pochette came in the same way the pic you are showing, strap in a zip plastic bag. :biggrin:

Lol that's so funny because that was the ONLY pochette out of all of mine that didn't have the strap on, either! :lol: