why do you love your clic clac?

dopey

Jan 11, 2008
Hi everyone! i've been eyeing the smallest (pm?) clic clac in vert anis and in some pale rose/mauve color in GHW. I just love the colors! however, i'm a bit unsure of the "H" in the center of it. In my town some ladies do the weird look-turn away- then stare back again at your stuff instead of simply saying "you look nice" or "i love your ..."

i hate to look away at an item that i like simply cos there's a logo of some sort. I know i'm not buying it for that reason!

i've never had an enamel bracelet from H before, is it worth it? I love H's leathers cos it's sooo supple and really a good kind. i just wonder if the same is true for enamel. (how could their enamel be better? :confused1:)

please share your love (or hate) for the H clic clac. And if ever, your love (or hate) for all H enamel bangles.

Thanks mucho!:yahoo:

Hi, I have both Clic clac's and enamel bangles and I just love them all. The clic clac is
so unique and love to hear it click in. I love H, so I love the "H" in the center. I'm sure
the ladies in your town are admiring it, but maybe afraid to say anything. The "H" is
such an icon of Hermes, and I proudly wear it as I love the brand. I also have the enamels and recently got the extra wide Ex libris, which has their logo all over it, and
really enjoy wearing it. They are colorful and always give that extra pop to an outfit.

I love the Clic Clacs because they have a hinge, and open up to put them on......I have a problem getting the bangles over my hands........I know.......that's what happens when you get old.........well.......:sad:

I have the same problem and I'm only 25. :sad: Damn my bones.

I was contemplating the new men's Clic HH. Just which colour... :nuts:

I love the Clic Clacs because they have a hinge, and open up to put them on......I have a problem getting the bangles over my hands........I know.......that's what happens when you get old.........well.......:sad:

GO FOR IT!! I bought my first clic clac yesterday in Gold and black enamel. I love it so much that I called and had the SA put another one on hold for me to pick up at the end of the week.
It is so gorgeous and such a classic piece of costume jewelry. The SA said that I will have it forever. ANd i agree with her, it seems to be very sturdy Everyone admires it so far!
The only problem is that you won't be able to stop at one!

Loooove the Clic Clac... I'm wearing two narrow ones today. I love the way the great colors can so easily coordinate with outfits. And I love the oval shape. They fit my wrist perfect and are sooooo comfortable!! Love, Love, Love!!!

I love the Clic clacs as well. I collect them in as many colors as I can find...lol I stack them with the enamel bracelets. My husband loves the sound of all my bracelets clic-clacking together! :balloon:

Thanks for starting this thread. I am looking to buy my first H bracelet and am so torn as to what I should get -

-Kelly stretch
-Kelly double tour
-CDC
-Rivale
-Clic Clac

All are so lovely and are striking in their own way. Sigh...

Nice to see all these positive reviews on the clic clac

GO FOR IT!! I bought my first clic clac yesterday in Gold and black enamel. I love it so much that I called and had the SA put another one on hold for me to pick up at the end of the week.
It is so gorgeous and such a classic piece of costume jewelry. The SA said that I will have it forever. ANd i agree with her, it seems to be very sturdy Everyone admires it so far!

Uh-oh! big problem for DH! hahahaha! I've promised myself (mentally at least) that I would only buy true love pieces. But dang that H! so many lovable items.:nuts:

Loooove the Clic Clac... I'm wearing two narrow ones today. I love the way the great colors can so easily coordinate with outfits. And I love the oval shape. They fit my wrist perfect and are sooooo comfortable!! Love, Love, Love!!!

You said it well! I have a pretty small wrist, I always get 3 extra holes for my watches (but got huge jiggly arms!) and most costume jewelry bangles are too big for me. The narrow PM clic clac fits me perfectly! Another reason why I love it!:P

Thanks for starting this thread. I am looking to buy my first H bracelet and am so torn as to what I should get -

-Kelly stretch
-Kelly double tour
-CDC
-Rivale
-Clic Clac

All are so lovely and are striking in their own way. Sigh...

Nice to see all these positive reviews on the clic clac

avedashiva, I have the Kelly double tour in etoupe and it's just divine. At first I thought I was crazy to get it, but the design is classic for me at least. It provides my outfits the right edge without looking too rebellious (i am not the rocker type).

Although, just like the clic clac I am also eyeing the CDC. But I somehow aim for the croc CDC as opposed to the simple leather - perhaps in a nice blue/amethyst color? But i am willing to go with a red simple leather for CDC in GHW! Argh! decisions! :nuts:

good luck with your choice!:biggrin:

The price of the clic clacs has always stopped me from getting one, but once I did get one, I realized that it has become my go to bracelet. Fits perfectly, doesn't move around alot, don't have to think about it too much when I wear it. So, for the amount of wear that I get out of it, I wouldn't hesitate to get another one...if only I didn't have so many other things I want to get first :P

Get the clic clac if you love how it looks on your wrist. You'll end up wearing it everyday, I'll bet! And don't worry about the H, it's not that "in your face" like the belt buckles can be.

I have only one H enamel and it is the same as chanellv.

I bought the larger of the two sizes as I wanted a bit of movement (I'm so used to bangles that the tighter one felt weird!). Anyway, I love it - I love it a LOT more than I thought I would. It goes with everything, and makes me feel good when I wear it. Even my DH likes it and he is very anti-costume jewellery in general (prefers real gold). My SA was surprised when I asked to try on one - she knows I'm not into H jewellery that much (although a few items posted by lily on her thread may tempt me!), but I bought the clic-clac on the spot as it looks great.

If you are unsure of the logo aspect then maybe look at another enamel which is not so obvious H. :graucho:

Either way, you don't know till you try a few on - so go in and have fun deciding!! When you try one on, you will know if it is for you....:biggrin:

I think clic clacs are more comfortable than bangles, since they don't move around a lot.

For those of you that stack them, do you find that having them bump into each other creates scratches?