Leah and Bliss Bag: Love or Hate?

baglici0us

Baghappy =)
O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
I'm contemplating getting this bag. Do you think its gorgeous? Or tacky?
They seem to be Hermes inspired with lots of bling. I'm thinking of the pink, in a cocktail size.

4456619891_5043fb2250.jpg

4457395800_7c9d3b203e_o.png

4457394794_b8bd9d3dbd_o.jpg

Wow, I instantly disliked the bag, but after a few seconds, I was intrigued. I kind of like it, but I wouldn't be able to pull it off with my wardrobe and my life in general. That shade of pink is just gorgeous.

Wow, I instantly disliked the bag, but after a few seconds, I was intrigued. I kind of like it, but I wouldn't be able to pull it off with my wardrobe and my life in general. That shade of pink is just gorgeous.

My exact response too. It's growing on me the more I look at it - I love the pink and the black and white. In fact, the black and white might be just what I need to wear with my motorcycle jacket - it would help make the outfit more tongue-in-cheek and less hells angels. Hmmm....:thinking:

If you get it, please post pics!!!

I don't like it, I don't think it works, BUT I like the idea of it... I'd pour all of those jewels all over a completely different style of bag. I like the color schemes though.. especially the brown.

I think they do look tacky. But propably they are meant to look a little kitch? I would look silly carrying those because my style is classic, but I can see how someone with an edgy style could pull one off.

I think they do look tacky. But propably they are meant to look a little kitch? I would look silly carrying those because my style is classic, but I can see how someone with an edgy style could pull one off.

My thoughts exactly.

I couldn't carry one of those with a straight face. Maybe that's the point! Heck. If it makes you smile, wear it with that smile and be happy.

Thanks for your opinions guys. I think that that bag is not for me either. I love looking at pictures of it.. but it does sit on that fine line between tacky and fabulous and i dont think I could pull it off. :smile:

For those who were interested in the prices, its 395 for the small version, and 495 for the larger.