Should I be worried?

Jan 7, 2010
I could use some advice...
Sunday I won a bag on Ebay. It's meant to be a suprise gift from my brother to his wife. (Spreading the Mulberry bug :graucho:)
I paid instantly and sent 3 messages, but haven't heard anything from the seller. Should I be worried? It has kept me awake!

No need to worry DD- some sellers dont communicate much and the bag will just turn up with no communication re despatch etc- its frustrating but it happens all the time- makes me realise just how much more comfortable I am with our fav sellers

Thanks KLP and Elvis! I'll just wait and see what happens. The sellers I dealt with sofar were very friendly so this is new to me. Maybe she/he wasn't happy with the outcome of the auction (152 GBP for a coral pink Phoebe).

I was going to suggest that maybe the seller wanted to get more for the auction and so was feeling a little bitter. Maybe not though. Who knows!

Yep, loving my Mitzy girls!

LOL She stays within the family! My brother was so taken by my Phoebe that he wanted his wife to have one. That's so sweet, isn't it? (I can always baysit!)
My other sister in law is very close to buying a gorgeous choclate Emmy. All my fault :roflmfao:. Hope they don't go crazy like me!

It will probably be fine DD. I have had instances like this with sellers on ebay. the goods have always arrived though. I just think that some people are really poor at communication. I hope it all goes ahead smoothly xx

Am sure it will be fine, but I find it really rude lol.

If I have an auction running, I make sure that I am not away, or that I have my phone with me etc. If somebody pays immediately, I email them and tell them exactly when and how it will be sent - its just courtesy imo, but more and more you find that this is not the case.

I agree Chloe- it doesnt take much to email and say thanks for buying my item does it- when a seller does that I feel so much better- some lovely people put a little card in the parcel too- so much more personal