Dior Or Dolce Gabbana Bag? Help me Pick (pics inside)

illswagga

Feb 8, 2010
Help me pick between the two bags for my Fiancee? Thanks.

also for dior. white or black? what u recommend?

Attachments

• D&G.jpg
    D&G.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 361
  • D&g (2).jpg
    D&g (2).jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 103
  • My Dior blk med 2pocket$995.JPG
    My Dior blk med 2pocket$995.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 113
  • dior6.jpg
    dior6.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
stepc i kinda like the dior too..

mollipop. i hope a guys are not carrying women bags these days lol.. but yea, shes 19 5'4. she likes both flashy or simple stuff. with her personality anything goes. she is not those type of girls that gota have designer bags all the time. dark colors look good on her.. not sure that u wanted to know.

she actually liked both D&G and Dior. But preffered the white color. Im sticking more towards the black. cause black bags work better with any clothing. white color bags, you have to have something that goes with white, so its limited options.

i wanted to get her this prada but it got sold out :pout:

Attachments

• MAX3 134.jpg
    MAX3 134.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Yeah, I was going to say right off that I liked the Dior much better. The D&G seems very "thick" and it might overpower your fiancée if she has a small frame...the huge plaque also seems kind of gaudy.

If she is dead set on the white and she already has a nice black handbag, maybe you should get the white for her. However, if she is only slightly leaning towards white, I'd have to agree with you that black is more versatile.

yea D&g does seem very bulky. she is like a girly girl. she is not small frame, but medium built. the only thing bothered me on that bag was the buckle. cause it makes it less accessible.

she is leaning towards white dior a little over the black one but she do like both. she doesnt have ANY black handbags. what did you think of the prada one i put up? vs the dior. thanks for the great tips btw!

this
attachment.php