Color Help For Plume Please?

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
Hi Gals,

I fell head over heals in love with dinitegrity's Delft Plume bag in the action shots thread.

I have confirmed with my SA that this bag comes in Cigar, Delft (turquoise), and Canevas (pearl).

I have not seen the Cigar color. Does anyone have a photo of this color?

Also, would the Delft color be too similar to Hermes Blue Jean or Ciel?

From page 41 of the Spring/Summer catalog:
attachment.php

Hermes Ciel:

attachment.php

Hermes Blue Jean

attachment.php

The only one I have seen in Cigar is the croc. I have not seen Cigar in regular leather.

I would love to see the Cigar color if possible.

Any thoughts ladies?

Many Thanks!:heart:

Attachments

• bottegaplume1.jpg
    bottegaplume1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 482
  • sept3009rv17.jpg
    sept3009rv17.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 451
  • bombay1.jpg
    bombay1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 586
The cigar is darker in leather than it is in an exotic skin. It is really, really pretty. I am partial to cigar.

If you look on page 36 of the catalog there is a boutis bag in cigar. That is close to what the color is, but not quite. The actual color is still darker, but don't get me wrong, it is not a dark brown.

Last edited:
Cigar is really, really pretty!!!!

What is the Hermes below the Birkin? Is that a Plume?? The charms on that bag are killimg me!!! Love the little bit of whimsy !

Thank you kroquet for the links to the Cigar items :hugs: I am not a huge brown color fan, but the Cigar shade seems rather lovely!

The bag at the bottom is my Hermes Blue Jean Paris-Bombay bag (largest size). I am afraid that the turquoise Plume would be too similar to that bag??

As for the charms, they are all Hermes. I collect them and call them my Noah's Ark ;) I just added a few more recently. They are so much fun to put on your bags! You can see the photos here: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/the-forgotten-box-a-very-tiny-reveal-571374.html

The cigar is darker in leather than it is in an exotic skin. It is really, really pretty. I am partial to cigar.

If you look on page 36 of the catalog there is a boutis bag in cigar. That is close to what the color is, but not quite. The actual color is still darker, but don't get me wrong, it is not a dark brown.

Thanks sbelle ;)

My SA said that the bag on page 24 of the catalog is what I can compare it to (pretty bag!!!). I am getting more and more interested in this color!

I forgot about all those!! No nasty remarks, but that beaver sings to me!!!:lolots::lolots::love: I remember that reveal!! They are all adorable, but the beaver has my heart.

BTW - I love the cigar sandals that I posted, so you might need those, too!! I can live vicariously through you.

I forgot about all those!! No nasty remarks, but that beaver sings to me!!!:lolots::lolots::love: I remember that reveal!! They are all adorable, but the beaver has my heart.

BTW - I love the cigar sandals that I posted, so you might need those, too!! I can live vicariously through you.

The beaver is really cute! All of the animals are ;)

Those sandals are really cute! I love these, but I just cannot do heels anymore!

http://www.bottegaveneta.com/shopon...roductId=ace8b021-778b-436e-a4f8-fccba85c2bf1

hey ranag, delft is a much more turquoise blue than either H BJ and ciel, IMO. they should have loads of pieces in SCP and BH by now if you stop by....

whoops double post with SCL. trust her, she would know!

LOL...I suppose so...as the girl who had a BJ togo birkin (for a while) and a turquoise swift kelly (for about 24 hours). I do love blue...especially the cabat in cobalt...finally my own perfect blue bag...(is it wrong to also kind of like the LV sophia coppola bag in cobalt?) Apparently I am a dark blue gal... Ranag...The bright colors look spectacular on you!

^^^^^
Thank you all for your input!

I can't decide on a color! lol! I love the blue, but I have so many blue bags. I was just afraid that the Delft would be too similar to a bag I already have, and then I would end up not carrying it. The SCP store does not have that exact bag in the Delft color (they have the taller north south version of this bag which I do not care for).

I was hoping this would be a simple decision, but it is not! I wish it came in green! That would be my first choice.

SCL - I think a dark blue would be gorgeous in this bag as well. I also love the LV Sophia Coppola blue (and the red too!)

I am hoping that my SA will be able to send a photo of the exact bag in Cigar. I am unable to travel to either SCP or Bev Hills this week to see these bags. I guess I am just impatient! lol!

Grandmommie - please post the Cigar sandals when you get them ;)

Hopefully I will get a photo soon of the bag in Cigar... If I do, I will post it here.

You gals are just so much fun! Thanks!

Hi Ranag! Great bag choice! I saw this in cigar at the Bev Hills store and it is really special. Rich brown color and very soft, lightweight leather. Gorgeous bag :smile:

I don't think anyone mentioned this yet, but doloresmia posted 2 pictures from
Bryan of this bag in cigar in the Spring/Summer 2010 thread. Page 87, post 1304.

I'm posting from my iPhone, so I can't copy the picture, but hopefully you can find it!