Am I crazy even thinking about buying these?

styloboy

O.G.
May 13, 2008
All of you probably remember the graffiti neon ZCP, I certainly do as I regret not buying one when they were released. Now I have the chance to buy ALL THREE colors for €1050 however in 2010 alone I have spent €25.000+ on luxury items, I can afford to buy all 3 for about €1050 however I feel like I am crossing a line and going overboard on purchases. But if I don't buy them I am afraid I might regret not buying them again. On the other hand that would bring my total ZCP's up to 6... And I have also been eyeing the Sarah Etoile wallet which I can also buy with the money and actually have some to spare.

Decisions decisions....

Well.. they are not the last ones on earth, so you CAN always hold off for a while and maybe get one at a time? ON the other hand; if you can totally afford it, i say knock yourself out - but if you are adding to a credit card, for example, it might be wise to slow it down a little. If € 25 000 is like a drop in the ocean to you, i see no problem with enjoying it to the fullest!

Well.. they are not the last ones on earth, so you CAN always hold off for a while and maybe get one at a time? ON the other hand; if you can totally afford it, i say knock yourself out - but if you are adding to a credit card, for example, it might be wise to slow it down a little. If € 25 000 is like a drop in the ocean to you, i see no problem with enjoying it to the fullest!

All of the purchases where either paid in cash or with a checking account, I don't even have a creditcard. :P So I can definately afford it however I was wondering if you would chose for 3 graffiti ZCP or the Etoile Sarah.

All of the purchases where either paid in cash or with a checking account, I don't even have a creditcard. :P So I can definately afford it however I was wondering if you would chose for 3 graffiti ZCP or the Etoile Sarah.

Welll then, now we're talking!!:graucho:
I'd get them, the whole lot - just because you HAVE been beating yourself up about not getting them in the first place! If for nothing else, then to "get them out of the way", if you know what i mean.... Off your list, so to say!

I'd get them, the whole lot - just because you HAVE been beating yourself up about not getting them in the first place! If for nothing else, then to "get them out of the way", if you know what i mean.... Off your list, so to say!

^^^ITA...Got ahead and get them!!:yahoo::yahoo:

ITA! And if you decide you love one/two more than the other(s), you can always sell the other one(s). There are a lot of people who would love to have one still :smile:

How about getting one of the zcp's, and putting the remaining money towards the Sarah?

If you already have six, will you use all 9??

Also, if you feel like you're "going overboard/out of control", you probably are. I've had that feeling/instinct, and it's usually right. LV purchases can get carried away VERY quickly. Good luck with whatever you decide!