Who is *STILL* crazy about the miroir esp. the speedy?

If you don't really, really want it I would say leave it and wait for the release of the new items. I am still crazy about the gold pap though, prefer the pap in this line to the speedy. ( don't have one but still love 'em.)

Misty! Where have you been grrl. You might want to hold back on the Miroir Speedy since you have 2 Papillons and check these newbies coming soon in Jan. '07.

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/spring-2007-lv-look-book-part-2-a-77689-4.html

pinki!!!!

Did you miss me:P

The pleaty clutch is cute! Some of them is cute but I don't really think they're doing that much for me (probably coz of the price:rolleyes: ). I might see how I like them IRL.

I think the only reason why I'm considering getting the speedy is that 'its the last one in the country', and I'm scared that I might regret not getting it and kick myself for having to pay double the price for one on ebay!

Maybe you should get it? I mean if it's the last one...I love mine alot and it's a piece you'll cherish forever if you really love it. Sure, there's new stuff coming you can get too, but this is just so different. I dunno, if I didn't have one already, and got the chance to get it, I'd go for it...I'm a nut for the Speedy style anyways though, lol. I even still want the Gold Papillon, lol. I didn't think the Miroir line would get to me so much, but I guess it did =/

pinki!!!!

Did you miss me:P

The pleaty clutch is cute! Some of them is cute but I don't really think they're doing that much for me (probably coz of the price:rolleyes: ). I might see how I like them IRL.

I think the only reason why I'm considering getting the speedy is that 'its the last one in the country', and I'm scared that I might regret not getting it and kick myself for having to pay double the price for one on ebay!

Yeah... Of course I missed you!:P Did you see ALL the bags:confused1:

pigleto972001: :yes: I think I will take your advice, and resell it if it doesn't seduce me by the end of the week:P

GayleLV: I have the gold pap, and I agree with you, it is truely TDF:love:

pinki: You're sooooo bad! You make me laugh:P :lol: