Mar 6, 2008
JuicyJuicy004.jpg

JuicyJuicy005.jpg

JuicyJuicy006.jpg

JuicyJuicy018.jpg

JuicyJuicy008.jpg

JuicyJuicy009.jpg

JuicyJuicy014.jpg

I ordered this bag thru JAX, I was told that it's only 40 in their system. And I am so panic that it will sold out anytime, so I ordered it right away, but I called my boutique, so I can get it with PCE . She came last week with perfect . , very light weight, easy fit on your shoulder, the python skin looks exactly my real python, their texture is really good.... it's even curl ... The color is so neutral, so pretty

One thing I afraid is handle strap... I don't know if it is durable?!

The price is $ $798 before PCE it's = any designer bag when , Gucci or Chloe is onsale..., or a LV simple bag.

it's hard for me to believe Coach so expensive, maybe because standing quality after purchase, it is add up for service.

:confused1: I'm confused by this post. Did you decide on the Sydney or are you going to decide after you pick it up? Well, I was going to vote for Sydney. I like the detail on the handle of the Kristin but I didn't like the way the texture felt. I think the Sydney is a better bag for the money. It has more structure and has a lot more detail. But it does seem to be a bit more dressy while the Kristin has the relaxed feel to it.

Thanks for ypur comment, I bought it all because can not make an decision, so I buy both,and do like both.. I think I will keep them all

And I want to know what do you gal think

Sydney bag is very boxy but elegent, you can hide the shoulder strap inside the bag. The Gold hardware is unique, for me it is Rose Gold. And the liza embossed kinda nice, . I don't have any Liza skin... so I can not compre if it is look real close with liza???

Do you prefer Kristin or Sydney

i am loving those braided straps on the kristin and the embossed python looks great. I don't normally like the python items but I guess this color is what is really doing it for me. either bag would be a great addition to your wardrobe.

glad, but kinda jealous I dont have to make the same kinda choices! even w PCE dropping the $$$ is hard to handle.

Beautiful Bags! The kristin is more casual look while the sydney is more formal. What is your lifestyle....more casual buy kristin, more formal sydney! Hope that helps!

Shikki

Beautiful Bags! The kristin is more casual look while the sydney is more formal. What is your lifestyle....more casual buy kristin, more formal sydney! Hope that helps!

Shikki

Congrats... stunning bags! I agree, the Kristin is more casual and the Sydney more formal. I actually think the Kristin would be more versatile because I can see it with jeans or a business suit... I'm having a hard time seeing the Sydney with jeans, but it may also be because it is the lizard one. Anyway, I'll stop rambling... gorgeous bags! Keep them both if it's in your budget!

They are both lovely...I prefer the Sydney, though. I really like this bag and esp. the lizard w/the rose gold hardware...hard choice!! If you can afford it, I say keep both!:nuts: