a sunday reveal :-)

Sep 21, 2007
:biggrin:

so i went shopping today, well to return a few things in southampton today.
i had no intention of buying any mulberry items what so ever. I took my cerise daria out with me and as time went on it started to hurt my shoulder, this is the longest i have used it for! i found myself really uncomfortable swaping it from shoulder to shoulder.
then whilst in a shop my mobile rang and i could not find it in the bottomless pit of the daria! i become increasingly frustrated!
before leaving i wandered into john lewis and saw a bag i thought about a little while back as it would make the ideal shopping bag! i bought it in a heartbeat and instanly swapped all my bag belongings over in to it and put the daria in the carrier!:nuts: i know im mad!!

so introducing my new shopping bag!!......

P1010188.jpg

sad to hear that Daria was not a comfortable shopping bag tho - I havent used one myself but assumed they were lightweight and easy, has it changed the way you feel about her? :smile:

sad to hear that Daria was not a comfortable shopping bag tho - I havent used on myself but assumed they were lightweight and easy, has it changed the way you feel about her? :smile:

i LOVE the colour of the daria, such a beautiful bag and the leather is light and shoulder strap soft, i didnt have much in her either. but im small and the bag just got heavier and heavier. maybe its just not a shopping bag?