pink lovers:how is sorbet compared to pale magenta?

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
Jul 2, 2007
hi gals:nuts: ...i just received my sorbet pencil from Erica:heart: i love this colour to pieces..it is so fresh and it reminds me a spring flower :love:

i am coveting a sorbet city,but i am curious to see the difference between pale magenta/sorbet:graucho:

please show me some comparison if you have both colours .:drool:

In a pinkish mood, are we bella:graucho: Can't blame you, love your little Sorbet Pencil!
I only have a Pale Magenta CP. Here is pic of it, even though is not a comparison pic it might be helpful anyway.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 08 Pale Magenta CP.JPG
    08 Pale Magenta CP.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 1,592
lol ...yes i am usually not a fan of pink bags on me but this sorbet is so yummi:drool:..let's see side by side p&p

IMG_0995.jpg
attachment.php
uhmm compared to your cute cp ,seems that pale magenta has more purple in it:heart: btw they are both so delicious!!!

chloe, ITA, not a pink person either but I love pink Bal accesorizes:love: And yes, looks like the pale magenta has more purple tones and it's not so bright as Sorbet. And even though I took this pic with my iphone the color is actually very similar IRL:smile:

i have a pale magenta rh city and i'm getting my sorbet gsh pom today in the mail...i'll take comparision pics as soon as it comes in...i just need someone to pm me as to how to post pics...last time i tried with photobucket they wouldn't post:sad:

I don't have either sorbet or pale magenta so can't contribute here - but just want to say, I love your sorbet pencil Fi!
It's so cute!!
Reminds me of strawberry gelato! :smile: