Decision: Pastilles or Mini Lin Speedy?

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Hi Everyone! My DH gave me a gift certificate for X-Mas. While we were up in San Francisco, I used it to buy the mono Pastilles bracelet/keychain. So pretty!!! But, then I felt guilty and thought I should put the money towards something more substantial.... so, I returned the Pastilles a couple of days later when I got back to L.A. and now I have a store credit.

So.... now I'm wavering again... should I rebuy the mono Pastilles or go for the gusto and get a mini lin Speedy? (I already own a Mono 30, Damier 30, and a special order Damier 25).

I already bought 3 LV purses this year (Damier 30, BH & Petite Noe) and several accessory bags, so am I crazy to get another purse before the year is up? Help me! I have an addiction!!! What should I do? :confused1:

I would rather have a mini lin speedy than the pastilles. I ordered it, & sent it back. I did not like the look wearing it as a bracelet. The ends hooking together were bulky, & it did not look like a bracelet to me. I might have liked the MC one better, but for $375. you are halfway to getting a bag.

I would rather have a mini lin speedy than the pastilles. I ordered it, & sent it back. I did not like the look wearing it as a bracelet. The ends hooking together were bulky, & it did not look like a bracelet to me. I might have liked the MC one better, but for $375. you are halfway to getting a bag.

Thx. I think I am leaning towards buying the mini lin speedy. I called my SA and she only had one in stock, so I'm going to wait until she has a few more of the mini lin to choose from... my DH thinks I should get the mini lin speedy as well.... plus, last night, I was at the Grove and saw another woman carrying the mini lin speedy and it looked really nice on her!!!

Its not meant to be worn as a bracelet. :smile: