PamJenkins.uk.com

BellaShoes

Stronger for it...
O.G.
Oct 14, 2007
Hi Ladies....

Just a quick question... for those of you in the States who have ordered from Pam Jenkins... what has your experience been? How long did shipping take to the States, etc....

Thanks in advance for your thoughts... the search engine did not show a current thread for this website and I know many have purchased from her...

:smile:

Bella--I had a great experience with them!!! I live in Texas, and I think it took about 8 or 9 days for me to receive after I ordered.

Very easy website...but CL isn't "open" to buy online. You basically have to e-mail them, and then they "unlock" it, and you can add your shoes to your cart.

Oh, and when you show the price in $, that's just an estimate, so it will likely be cheaper when you actually purchase. That was my experience anyhow, in early February.

Thanks Daisy! I have gone through the email, unlocked, less than retail, purchase process.... I agree, all easy :yahoo:

I am interested in the 'waiting' time now..... I think this thread will be helpful for other tPFers too!

I've had a great experience with them, Bella.. Pam is very quick to response email inquiries.. My candy flats took about 10 days to arrive (it's transferred to USPS) and packed very well.. :yes:

I'm currently waiting for another shipment.. she shipped out the package within 6 hours after I placed and paid the order.. :tup: talk about lightning fast! it's been five days and according to tracking, it's in the US already..

Last edited:
I'm with the other ladies.. I had a really great experience with them. Shipping took about the same 7-10 days. Nicely packaged, USPS, great response in emails. That's where I purchased my lace pigalles from :love: Oh and possibly another pair on the way from there as well :nuts:

I've had a great experience with them, Bella.. Pam is very quick to response email inquiries.. My candy flats took about 10 days to arrive (it's transferred to USPS) and packed very well.. :yes:

I'm currently waiting for another shipment.. she shipped out the package within 6 hours after I placed and paid the order.. :tup: talk about lightning fast! it's been five days and according to tracking, it's in the US already..

Thanks indi...I ordered on Saturday so I have to wait until Monday for shipping. Your candy flats are amazing too! What else did you order?

i know i'm in the UK but i wanted to echo my positive PJ shopping experience. she was quick to respond (seeing as how I emailed her out of normal office hours), helpful with sizing and even shipped on a saturday so i could receive my shoes by Monday!

definitely a great etailer