Legacy Wristlet is available now!

Bethy

Preston loves Coach!
Oct 20, 2006
The legacy wristlet in whiskey that wasn't supposed to be available until Jan. 21 is now available online! So I ordered it... and the black Hamptons wallet I've been wanting.
I'm going to the outlet tomorrow, too. I should have waited but I was worried the Legacy would be unavailable again for awhile so I jumped on it.

Now I can't wait for them to get here!

I know a few others were waiting for the wristlet to come out, so I hope they can get it now!

That's so weird. It let me add it to my shopping bag without a problem. It's still on the site.

I really want it in pond, too. I'm trying to stay away. Do you think they'll still have it available in May/June? Maybe I'll ask for it for my birthday.

kallison,don't you have a large store credit from all of your returns? can we use that on-line? i also have a store credit so i am curious also can it be used at the outlets?
if you have your merch credit on a card, you can use it online. (i think they used to be on receipts? those can't be used online)...and not sure about the outlets, i haven't called and checked yet.