special order help !

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
the only bag i wear from louis as a day bag because i kind of like vuitton for lugagge and evening special pieces is my multicolor white speedy .the reason for this is the short strap. and the look that it gives to my taste reminds me of a little louis trunk because of the hardware i guess ,usually i only wear hermes birkins and kellys because im not algo fan but thing is this bag i love .what i want is to ask louis for a very special order .they have made two SO in the past for me, so im thinking of having this bag made in suhali or ostrich leather probably in a brighter hue if its suhali in white if its ostrich then safron yellow . what do you think about this little idea of mine !:smile:

the only bag i wear from louis as a day bag because i kind of like vuitton for lugagge and evening special pieces is my multicolor white speedy .the reason for this is the short strap. and the look that it gives to my taste reminds me of a little louis trunk because of the hardware i guess ,usually i only wear hermes birkins and kellys because im not algo fan but thing is this bag i love .what i want is to ask louis for a very special order .they have made two SO in the past for me, so im thinking of having this bag made in suhali or ostrich leather probably in a brighter hue if its suhali in white if its ostrich then safron yellow . what do you think about this little idea of mine !:smile:

If they are able to do that for you, it sounds stunning! Good luck, and please keep us posted.

Sounds fabulous...Can't wait to see the reveal pics! :drinks:

Would you do a speedy in the suhali leather or saffron ostrich?? That would be absolutely gorgeous, if you could I would go for the saffron ostrich hands down! Can't wait to hear back if they are able to do this for you, sounds like a fabulous idea!!

Those two both sound divine - be sure to share pitures if you get it done! I Know VernisLover has a speedy in pink ostrich - it is absolutely divine!!

I dont think thats an so I have seem it in the store.
Call the store and speak to manager to see if they can do it. Sometimes they are so strict about SO. Vernislover does have a lot of pretty SO's and SHE would be the one to ask. But I have not seen her post in months.

Your ideas sound divine. Call a store and good luck.

Sounds like a great idea!! Here's a pic with a yellow/mustard ostrich Speedy!

attachment.php

Attachments

• exoticad1.jpg
    exoticad1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 134