Can someone do a conversion for me?

Never mind! When I opened it back up on USA eBay, it converted for me, but then it said it was not available for sale in USA.... :sad:
Is this eBay's policy or perhaps because the seller didnt want to ship to US?
I sent them a message anyway asking.
Ah, if I could only read Italian!

1 Euro = 1.3536 U.S. dollars. Is that 200 Euros you're wanting to convert?
If so, 200.00 EUR = 270.540 USD.

Maybe you can join the italian ebay by using the google translator to help you read and sign up?

1 Euro = 1.3536 U.S. dollars. Is that 200 Euros you're wanting to convert?
If so, 200.00 EUR = 270.540 USD.

Maybe you can join the italian ebay by using the google translator to help you read and sign up?

That's actually not necessary as you can use your existing eBay account on all country sites. :yes: They are all connected.

Also, if you add an item listed in another currency to your watch list eBay will show you a conversion rate as well.

That's actually not necessary as you can use your existing eBay account on all country sites. :yes: They are all connected.

Also, if you add an item listed in another currency to your watch list eBay will show you a conversion rate as well.

They are all connected but she got the 'not available for sale in USA message'. If she really wants to buy it, and the seller is willing to ship,how is she going to get around that?

They are all connected but she got the 'not available for sale in USA message'. If she really wants to buy it, and the seller is willing to ship,how is she going to get around that?

It would work exactly the same way as it would on US eBay. The seller would just have to grant an exemption from buyer conditions. It's easy to do.

There's actually two types of "Not available for sale in the US" messages. Was it the one you get when you're trying to view the listing initially? In which case, you just click the link below it that says, "View original listing."

If it's the one you get after you try to bid (something like, "this seller does not ship outside of ______. Please contact the seller for buyer requirements" or something to that effect) the seller needs to add you tot he buyer requirement exemption list.