Love Bangle owners: how long without taking it off?

Kissmark

O.G.
Jun 9, 2009
Just wondering, those with a Love bangle, what is the longest that you've worn it without taking it off. Doesnt count if you just took it off for polishing purpose, I'm talking about when you talk it off coz you are kind of sick of it and want to take a break or something.
I want to see what is the longest that we can find on tpf......:biggrin:

I think there are people here that have worn them for 20 years continuously! I purchased mine on Oct. 8 (I think) and wore everyday until just before Christmas. I took it off because we were flying to Florida and I had trouble at the airport in November when I flew to Ohio. Now we're going to Disney so it will go back on next week and stay on all through the Spring and Summer months.

I think there are people here that have worn them for 20 years continuously! I purchased mine on Oct. 8 (I think) and wore everyday until just before Christmas. I took it off because we were flying to Florida and I had trouble at the airport in November when I flew to Ohio. Now we're going to Disney so it will go back on next week and stay on all through the Spring and Summer months.

20 years really! wow..... btw do you guys take it off/put on yourselves or go to the store and have them do it? especially those who wear them on their dominant hands

I had the people at Cartier store take it off. They are used to doing it all the time. Next week, I will go back and have them put it on. Yes, it is on my dominant hand. If I asked my husband to put it on, I'm afraid he might be clumsy and accidentally add a scratch or two.

They don't recommend taking it on and off. I believe my SA said to remove it only if you're going into the hospital to have a baby or surgery. Otherwise, they tell you to keep it on ALL the time. I was delayed through airport security so I don't like wearing it when I travel. But after this trip to Disney, I shouldn't be on a plane again until September.

is it a pain to put it on/off all the time?
Not really. I have diamond and gold bangles as well. Those have lock. Therefore, unlock is easier than pull it out.

I wear my Rolex 24/7 (take it off when do house work, cooking or washing dishes). With bangle, I usually wear when feel like it. May be for wedding or special party.