Which leather? Help!

reneeandrea18

Feb 18, 2010
So my Audrey was deamed defective because she is peeling. :sad: Going to FP retail to pick out a new bag. I'm not rough on my bags, I tend to take very good care of them but I would still like a bag that wont be really delicate. I am looking for something for every day use.

Out of the current collections, which leather do you think will be best? I dont want something that is really delicate or that will peel on me. Maybe Brooke? Kristen? I'm really liking the new leather Brooke but wanted to see what you guys had to say before I picked something else!

Thanks everyone!

IMO.. Madison leather is great. It has a shine/gloss ..not to thick.. not to thin.

I LOVE the Madison leather. Its so pretty!!! I also adore your bag in your profile picture! I might give the Madison leather another try and hope I just had some bad luck!!

Thanks so much for the advice!!! I'm hoping to get something new this weekend!!!

I have the Brooke leather and it is just awesome. I'm not that careful with my bags usually and I tend to get scratches on them, but the Brooke looks completely brand new still even after months of use.